26 tie me up

♦ ♦ ♦

I wake up to kisses being peppered across my chest, neck and collarbones. A soft groan erupts from the back of my throat, finally prying my eyes open to find Reign's hair draping across my body as she kisses me softly.

My hand cups the back of her head and she glances up at me, her eyes gentle and warm.

What a way to wake up. I am in heaven.

"Hi," she whispers.

"Good morning, beautiful." My voice is deep and croaky from my sleep.

Reign's lips part and she stares back at me like she's never seen me before. I rub my eyes with my fist and tilt my head in her direction, continuing to stroke down the back of her hair.

She leans forward and grazes her lips with mine. It's a feather light kiss but I can feel every single inch of her mouth. At first it's a soft peck and then she leans in further, our lips colliding.

Her legs climb across my body and she straddles my hips, my hands slide down her back and over the perfect curve of her ass and the backs of her thighs. In this time the kiss has deepened and we're grinding into one another, gasping for breath at the sudden change in tempo.

Reign's hand grips the pillow beside my head, our chests now brushing against one another as I take control of the kiss. Dipping my tongue into her mouth, gripping at the skin on her ass and sliding her across my hard member.

I can hear her gasp, then moan against me. My wolf almost loses sense of himself.

Falling apart in my arms. God, I want her to fall apart whilst I'm inside her. Whilst she's crying out for her release, desperate until she's begging.

Her hand slivers down my bare chest leaving a trail of pure fire across my skin, heading straight for my boxers and my growing cock. Before she can get there, I grip the back of her hair with one hand, tugging tightly and throwing her down onto the bed beside me. I cover my body with hers and tilt her head back by her hair. She releases a soft whine as her neck extends.

When I stare into her eyes, they're wild and free. She wants this. She wants this badly.

We're both panting. We're both projecting our inner arousal.

"Ev," she murmurs when I stay staring at her for a moment.

I drop my head to her neck and pepper kisses along her silky skin. "Tell me what you want, angel," I whisper seductively.

She groans and twists in my hold but I only tighten her hair in the protest. A whimper escapes her lips, then I cover my mouth with hers again. Our tongues brush and I nip at her bottom lip, still waiting for an answer.

Then I pull away, noses grazing at the tips. Her eyes are bigger, more inviting now.

"Tell. Me. What. You Want."