Chapter Sixty-Nine

Nikolai pulled himself out of me, and I winced once again from the slight friction

Nikolai pulled himself out of me, and I winced once again from the slight friction. He lay on his back and stared at the dark sky above us. He glanced at me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to his side.

My head rested on his bicep as I put my hand over his heart, feeling it beat under my hand. His hand went to my lower stomach, and he caressed it gently. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine..."

He let out a dry breath. "How much does it hurt?"

I shook my head. "Just a little..."

He kissed my forehead. "You can tell me, Evangeline..."

I smiled. "I'm fine, Nikolai; it just stings a little. It feels sore..."

"I would have fucked you again if you weren't."

My face lost color as I thought about doing it again while I was still sore. I rubbed my thighs together and felt something thick and wet between my legs.

I propped up on my elbow and looked down at my thighs; I gasped as I noticed the blood that was smeared on my inner thighs.

There was so much blood; when I read and researched about it, all it said was that some girls bleed a little, and some don't bleed at all. Nikolai was considerably thick and long; it may be a reason I had bled this much. The white sheets also had blood on them.

I bit my lower lip and then looked back at Nikolai; his heated gaze was already on me. "It doesn't hurt as bad as it looks," I told him.

"I tried to be gentle; I have never been this gentle with a woman."

I smiled, "Thank you"

He kissed my forehead once more, "You don't have to thank me, baby girl."

"You were gentle; I know it's not your forte," I let out a soft laugh and glanced up at him. "Have you ever been with an inexperienced woman before? Someone as inexperienced as me?" I wanted to ask if he had been with a virgin before.

He didn't even think before answering me. "No, I have never been with a virgin; you are my first."

I snuggled closer to him. "I know it's going to sound silly, but you are my first, too."

He laughed at that. "My first time was with a mafia whore my father gave me for my sixteenth birthday. She had way more experience than me. She taught me some things..." he trailed off.

The stupid girl in me got jealous of that woman. "Was she pretty?"

He frowned as if thinking about it. "I don't remember much about her; she wasn't anything special. She isn't the one who bled all over my cock"

My cheeks heated up at his words; I bit the inside of my cheek, "I was only seven years old when you had your first time."

He laughed, pushing me back playfully. "Fuck off! Don't make this weird for me."