Chapter 10

Ashley's pov

School is out now and I'm currently waiting for Aaron in the hallway.

I am fishing out some text books for homework until I witness a sight I very much did not want to.

Tyler and Melissa.

Please God I love you so much please please please don't let them see me. I am so sorry for all the sins I have committed but right now I have one wish and it is that they don't see me.

I pick up my phone and immediately dial Aaron.

He picks up after a few rings.

"Where are you?" I ask impatiently.

"Aww is my Lee missing me?" He teases.

For some odd reason my heart seems to skip a bit.

Weird.

"Please for the love of God get here as quick as you can. Tyler and Melissa are the only two other people in this hallway and for now they haven't seen me thank go- Nevermind!! They've seen me and are now heading towards me. Help Aaron!" I shout in a low tone.

"Alright alright chill ill be there in five minutes."

"Okay," I say and hang up.

"Hey Ashley," I hear Tylers voice from behind me.

I turn around and immediately wish I hadn't.

Tylers hands were enveloped into Melissa's.

He gives Melissa a look and she immediately walks away, rolling her eyes.

She looks like that doll from squid game.

"Um hi," I say dryly.

"I know you may not wanna talk to me right now but I just wanna say I'm sorry. I truly did not know that was your locker and never in a million years would I mean to hurt you," He says in one breath.

He sounds kinda genuine.

"It's not even about my locker Tyler, it's the fact that you are dating my enemy, the girl who bullied me for years!" I say.

"I know and I'm messed up for that but can you judge me? She is beautiful," He says.

God his eyes are full of love.

Blind love.

No wonder he is too blind to see my feelings for him.

"Of course, the only fucking thing you even give a shit about is looks. I mean you are the playboy huh? How does it feel breaking everyone's heart? She may be pretty yes but beautiful? A million times no!"

"I-"

"You have changed. You have changed so fucking much. Where has the guy that cared about me gone? You are so blinded by her beauty that you end up hurting the people who actually care about you," I say.

"I choose who to date not you! You are nothing to me," He says and an immediate look of regret falls upon his face.

My whole face turns red and tears start streaming down my face.

What happened? Why is he like this?

Questions start to build up in my mind.

"I'm so sorry Ash, I didn't mean to I swear," He apologises.

"Shut up. Just shut up. You have said enough," I say.

"What did you say to her?!" I hear Aaron's voice.