Chapter 350 - 359

Chapter 350: Standby

"Stop! Go back!" Luo Rui shouted, and the five immediately put away their weapons and retreated.

After Frank saw it, he quickly drank a sip of the tea. After feeling the energy in the tea, he was shocked. When other people saw this, they also tasted it. After a while, everyone in the empire, except the five guards Staff, everyone's face is shocked.

Lori looked at the dim sum on the plate, took a piece of dim sum with a blank face, and unconsciously ate all the dim sum on the plate. Everyone who looked at the alliance on the opposite side only took a sip of it. Put it down, and some of the empires even gobbled it up, eating very embarrassedly, Luo Rui was annoyed and felt too embarrassing.

"Humph" Lorry snorted softly.

The other people in the empire heard Luo Rui's cold snort, and immediately reluctantly put down the snacks in their hands. At this time, they looked at the teasing gazes of the Alliance, all of them made a big red face and bowed their heads. .

In the first battle, the empire was defeated!

"Cough cough" Dean Haqilin coughed and endured his smile, then raised his head casually, looking at Frank with a gentle face, and said, "Since we are going to have a friendly match, I think it will begin tomorrow."

Frank immediately sat up straight and said with a hypocritical smile, "Oh? Dean Haqilin doesn't need the students of your college to prepare?"

Seeing that the hypocritical diplomatic ambassador of the Empire always circled the students of Philippe College, he seemed to look down upon the people of Augustine College and Giliso College. The deans of the two academies directly choked and said, "What are you prepared for? All the students in our league are good, and you don't need to prepare to go directly. There is nothing to prepare!"

"Yeah, our Gili Suo Academy came to these students, they were all casually arrested, they don't want to come yet, if it weren't for the Marshal Jiyou here, these few could not come!"

"So are our students..."

The deans of the two academies blushed and praised each other's students in their academy and everyone in the alliance. In this case, let alone the people of the Empire do not believe it, even their own people blushed. , What is meant by casual arrest, it is obviously to bring the elite of your college!

Haqilin didn't want to listen to these two guys fooling around. He looked at Frank looking at the jokes and asked, "I don't know what event will be tested in this friendly match? How long? Does this need us to discuss the specifics? a bit?"

"Haha, yeah, yeah, we really need to discuss it, then let's..." Frank smiled and nodded to say what they had decided before.

"Since the students of the Alliance are all good, and there is no need to prepare, then let's change to a different kind of comparison this time. Let's take a random test. Let us empires see how the students of the Alliance are great. Tomorrow morning, we will directly See you at the training ground of your hospital. Will it be okay to announce what will be the test half an hour in advance?" Luo Rui looked at Dean Haqilin and the other two deans and asked.

"..." The dean of Giliso College and the dean of Augustin College looked at Dean Haqilin in front of them stiffly.

Haqilin's face also stiffened, and he stared fiercely at the two who were still screaming. After receiving Haqilin's gaze, the two bowed their heads regretfully and did not dare to look up, Haqilin looked at Lori, looking at Frank again, "I wonder if this is?"

Frank laughed and said, "This is His Royal Highness Luo Rui, the second prince of our empire, haha, I also think the method the Second Prince said is OK, Dean Haqilin, what do you think?"