Chapter 126 - 130

Chapter 126: Things of the year (1)

"Calm down, use your mental power to...control Chilian." A calm and calm voice came into Mu Qingxin's mind.

Hearing this voice, Mu Qing was flustered... her chaotic heart calmed down, her concentration...controlling the mecha.

After a while, Chi Lian hung steadily in the air, and Mu Qingxin finally breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at the Dragon Wing mecha beside him, "Thank you Brother Qin, thank you Dragon Wing."

"Hey, little sister, no thanks, no thanks, if you have any questions, just ask me, I promise you will learn mecha in minutes!" Xiaolongyi said without embarrassment, patting his chest.

At this moment, Ling Xuan, Ou Yuxiu and Dongfang Ling flew over and surrounded Mu Qingxin, and they were relieved to see that she was okay.

Mu Qingxin clicked to add friends, and everyone's voice came over instantly.

"Xinxin, are you okay?" Ling Xuan said reproachfully, "I blame me, I didn't make it clear to you just now..."

"Xinxin, don't be afraid, don't be afraid, be careful from now on... It's too dangerous to manipulate mechas, let's stop playing, let's go, and land on the land..." Ou Yuxiu looked at his sister who was floating in the air, and he kept thinking about it. I am afraid that something will go wrong again.

"Xinxin, we just scared us to death..." Dongfang Ling's people were eagerly concerned.

Mu Qingxin listened to everyone’s concern, and her heart warmed, “Don’t worry, it’s okay, I was panicked for a while, so I didn’t... control the mecha well. Brother Ling doesn’t blame you. There is a big cousin, I can already... control the mecha, don't worry, it's okay..."

Hearing Mu Qingxin's words, several people breathed a sigh of relief, especially Ling Xuan, and exhaled heavily. He really didn't dare to look at the boss at all. He felt that his future life would be very sad. Sad, oh oh oh...

"Go back to your own team, you" Qin Jiyou pointed at Ling Xuan, Ling Xuan's heart trembled, "Don't let me see this happen again!"

"Yes, I promise there will be no next time!" I will definitely stare at the little guy without blinking!

Seeing Ling Xuan being taught by Brother Qin, Mu Qing felt very self-blame, "Brother Qin, I really don't blame Brother Ling, I blamed me for pressing...

When Ou Yuxiu heard Xinxin's name, his eyes flashed in astonishment, "Brother Love???" This name Boss won't get angry, he couldn't help but sweat for his sister in his heart. Who knows, the next boss's reaction is even more so. He dropped his eyes.

Qin Jiyou... manipulated the mecha, stroked Chilian's head, and seemed to stroke Mu Qingxin's head, "If you encounter anything in the future, don't panic...you can solve everything by calming down, you know?"

Mu Qing nodded earnestly, "Well, I see."

On this day, everyone is training on mechas, lining up, defending, attacking, capturing... and other skills. They are taught in one day, but all of them are only theoretical, and how to practice still needs to be done by themselves in actual combat... ...Groping.

And Mu Qingxin is familiar with mecha...the knowledge of manipulation, there are many buttons in it, Ling Xuan told her again, but Mu Qingxin feels that these buttons are useless, they are all about this weapon attack, that speed pursuit or something. , Anyway, she remembered... messy, Mu Qingxin felt that she could only use mechas.

"Tonight, after I go back, I will arrange my equipment. I will start early tomorrow morning. Study the map carefully. Remember, if you encounter a danger, press the distress button. Safety is the most important..."