Chapter 111 - 115

Chapter 111: Bet (2)

Everyone gathered around the surveillance station and saw the little girl in the video making strange movements.

"Miss Mu, run quickly, Pete has run so far..."

"Yeah, you still have time to catch up now, we support you, although we know you will lose... However, Pete may not be able to grab the top three..."

"Yes, yes, Pete can't grab the top three, so you two won't have to say that..."

...

Mu Qingxin lowered her head and opened her trousers and untied the cloth bag tied to her leg. This was tied when Mu Qingxin decided to increase the speed of Qingfeng Step. At the same time, she listened to the people around her and thought of this Pete. It's really unflattering.

"What are you doing? What is that?" The people around looked at a few cloth bags lying on the ground, and Mu Qingxin lifted her top.

"Don't watch, don't watch!" Ou Yuxiu's face was black, covering the monitor.

Mu Qingxin glanced at the surprised and blushing student around her, and calmly continued to push up. She was still wearing clothes inside, and she took off the two cloth bags on her waist and the ones on her arms.

After all the cloth bags are untied, move the muscles and bones, it’s really easy to remove dozens of catties in an instant. At the beginning, the weight was small. Now the total weight is 30 catties. After all the bags are removed, the whole body becomes Lighter now.

Put all the cloth bags on the ground into the space, "I'm leaving now, come on~" After saying that, Mu Qing's heart mobilized the spiritual power in the body, took a breeze step, and instantly disappeared into everyone's sight.

"???"

The people around and those watching the surveillance were stunned, how about people?

"Here!" An instructor pointed at one of the monitors, "Ah, it's gone again, so fast!"

"I'm going, what's the situation?" Benhari widened his eyes to search for Mu Qingxin's figure, and Ou Yuxiu looked at the heart that flashed past in the video.

"Isn't the boss not allowed to use abilities? What if you let the boss know?"

Ling Xuan looked solemnly at the surveillance tracking Mu Qing's heart and figure, "No, she didn't use abilities." In order to prevent students from secretly using abilities, they had already turned on the device for restraining abilities, but why was it young? The speed of the guy is so fast...

The students who were running felt that a violent wind blew by them, as if they had seen a figure pass by, but because they were too tired, they didn't pay attention, only thinking that they were dazzled.

Pete also felt that a figure flew by his side, but he didn't care. At this moment, he rushed forward. In his mind, he was imagining that Mu Qingxin would lose face in front of everyone...

Qin Jiyou, who was in the office, saw the news from Ling Xuan and immediately raised his head to look at the monitor, and saw the fast-moving person at a glance.

Qin Jiyou stared at the people in the video. Others might only see an afterimage when watching Mu Qingxin, but in his eyes, Mu Qingxin's every move is clear, especially those who see Mu Qingxin. The pace, Qin Jiyou’s eyes flashed with doubt...confusion, this kind of pace seemed to be...chaotic, but very regular, and...

Qin Jiyou closed his eyes, and the entire camp appeared in his eyes the next moment, until he saw the fast-moving people, his mental power chased it...