Chapter 140 - 149

Chapter 141: Team field (13) is over

"I'll try to use music... to confuse... to confuse them, you pay attention, once there is a loose place, you immediately remove the protective cover and rush out. Only if you go out will you have a chance of winning!" Mu Qing said seriously, looking at everyone. .

As soon as the others heard it, they nodded in agreement and immediately took out their weapons, "Keep away the tents and other things so that we can observe them."

"Good!" Several people stepped forward to quickly collect things.

Several people back to back, each observing a part. Mu Qingxin took a deep breath when everyone was ready. Although she didn't know if it would work, she still had to try it.

"Zheng~"

The melodious sound of the piano sounded, it seemed like nothing at first, then it gradually drifted out, the invisible notes drifted out one by one, Mu Qingxin controlled the music into the branches.

"rustle…"

The devil vine, which was shrinking, heard the sound of the piano, and its movements became a little slow.

Seeing the effect, Mu Qingxin was happy, so she vigorously outputted her spiritual power, and mobilized the spiritual power in her body to pop out the sound of the piano, and invisible notes surrounded the devil vine.

At this time, Mu Qingxin's illusion for the Devil Vine was that he had already caught the prey, and the root of the tree received the information that the prey was caught, and immediately retreated to the vine.

"Withdrawn, quickly open the protective cover!" Vance said with joy.

I saw the devil vines leave the protective cover one by one, and finally saw the outside scene, the fire was still burning, Cora quickly put away the protective cover and looked around defensively.

"Huh? They withdrew, save people!"

"Music? It's the music that controls them. Come on, now they are attacking. Go and save people!"

The third team not far away found these things to stop attacking and retreat, they immediately went to rescue the three captured.

"Help, help..."

"Ah, help me..."

"Damn it, what the **** is this..."

The three people who were entangled were still struggling, Mu Qingxin saw that the surrounding devil vines had almost withdrawn, and a breeze moved to the place where the three people were entwined, playing with all their strength.

The devil vine entwining the three people slowly loosened, loosened, and slowly left.

The three people rescued were dumbfounded for a moment, looking at Mu Qingxin who was playing the piano, not knowing what was going on right now.

Thomas and his team also rushed over, as well as people from the first, second, third and third team. Seeing this scene, they were all stunned, looking at Mu Qingxin who was playing the piano with complicated eyes.

"Fuck! What are you doing in a daze, don't stand up and go quickly, what if the devil vine comes back in a while!" Vance cursed while looking at the daze.

Hearing that, everyone recovered, "Brother!" A young man quickly ran over and helped one of the people on the ground, and the others also ran to help others.

The captain Tim of the first team, the captain of the second team Deve and the captain of the third team Hubert came to Mu Qingxin and said respectfully, "Mu Xuemei, thank you for any help in the future, just say! "