Chapter 260 - 269

Chapter 260: I'm so excited for a long time

At this moment, not only Wangsi was dumbfounded, but even Shuijinglan and Mu Qingxin on the side were also surprised by Dongfang Ling's superb acting skills.

"Pouch"

Mu Qingxin returned to her senses, looked at the funny Lingling, couldn't help but smiled, and immediately was glared at by Lingling, and quickly covered her mouth and stopped smiling.

Vance said with a bitter face, and said helplessly, "No wonder it is said that only villains and women are difficult to raise. Really, I'm just talking about it. As for you, there is no good place all over your body..." Whispered.

Hearing what Vance said, Dongfang Ling straightened up and stopped acting. He looked at Vance with a cold hum, "Fortunately, it was us who bumped into us today. What if you bump into a grumpy and strong temper? They just beat you up, then smashes your skateboard, and asks you to pay a large amount of credit..."

Wence was said by Dongfang Ling. Every time he said a possibility, his neck would shrink. After speaking, his face was full of guilty and embarrassment.

Mu Qing raised her eyebrows and joked, "What? Have you really been beaten before?"

"Heh...hehe...no, no..." Vance laughed dryly, his face flushed.

Seeing Wangsi's appearance, the three of Mu Qingxin looked at each other, obviously not believing, and sighed in their hearts. This guy, who suffered a loss once, didn't even remember...sex, no loss!

Vance put away his skateboard and ran to Mu Qingxin with a smile, "Xinxin, how have you been this holiday?"

Mu Qingxin raised her eyes and glanced at Wangs, "Okay."

Vance paused and looked at Mu Qingxin, "You... why don't you ask me how I'm doing..." Then he looked at Mu Qingxin expectantly and wanted her to ask herself.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing? The military training is over. We are no longer in a small team. Don't come and get close! Are you doing well and doing whatever you want!" Mu Qingxin pulled Vance's collar at him. After that, she pulled Mu Qingxin and Shui Huanlan around and left, "Go, let's go back to the dormitory!"

Seeing the three of them leaving, Vance hurriedly followed, "Xinxin, I didn't have a bad holiday this holiday. I miss you every day. I think about it so much. I think about it during the day and night. I'm going crazy... …"

"Think...why do you miss me..."

When Mu Qingxin heard what Wangs said, her face turned red. Alas, oh my god, she was confessed by a boy for the first time. Although Wangs had a baby face, she couldn't catch her desire to appreciate handsome guys at all. , Wang Si belonged to the type of little brother, but when people thought of it like this, Mu Qing laughed wretchedly in her heart.

Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan listened to Vance's unobstructed words, and immediately stopped, blocking their hearts, and glaring at Vance, "Shut up, say, I will tear your mouth!!!" They even coveted our house. Xinxin, living a bit impatiently!

Wangz ignored Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan, clutching his stomach, looking sadly at Mu Qingxin who was blocked from seeing her figure, and said, "My stomach misses you so much, I want you to do it. Poached fish, missed your porridge, missed your instant noodles, missed yours..." Wang Si quack quacked out all the food he had eaten during the field battle. Every time he said something, his expression became even more lamentable. Layer, speaking at the end, pitifully looked at Mu Qingxin behind.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Nimou, the excitement of my old lady was blinded... rippling heart! ! ! Mu Qingxin thought with a black line on her face, and decisively turned and left. She didn't want to see this stuff.