Chapter 240 - 249

Chapter 240: Conquer the fire

"No, my heart must be in front. Maybe she will be waiting for me to find her somewhere..." Ou Xuemei struggled and walked forward, not feeling the pain in the soles of her feet.

"Mom..." Mu Qixi pulled her mother tightly, not letting her go any further. Today's flame tree is a bit abnormal, the temperature is too high, they must leave here.

Mu Qixi picked up his mother and quickly left the center.

"Let me down, let me go, and your heart is still waiting for me..." Ou Xuemei was carried away by Mu Qixi, her eyes fixed on the flame tree that was farther and farther away. Where is her baby...?

Mu Qingxin, who was underground, suddenly felt palpitations and panicked. She looked around, "Shu Xin, hurry up, I'm leaving, my family should be anxious for a while!" Mu Qingxin urged Shu Xin. The heart is purifying the different fire so that it can be given to Mu Qingxin.

"Wait a minute, soon!" The heart of the tree was pursed over and over again. "Old friend, you have been wronged after following me all these years, and have not shown you to the world. Later...you changed your master. I believe it will reflect your value better than me, old friend, goodbye, I don’t know when we meet next time..."

Shu Xin said reluctantly, and the flame flashed as if she understood it, "Go, go to your new owner..." After the Shu Xin purified the abnormal fire, let it go to Mu Qingxin's place.

The strange fire jumped up, rubbed against the tree's core, and circled the entire tree root again, looking at the tree's core reluctantly, and then turned and rushed towards Mu Qingxin.

"Drink!" Mu Qingxin was rushed into her body by the abnormal fire, she was startled, and looked at her body. It's okay, okay, not burned by the flame.

Yaya, who was lying on Mu Qingxin's body, also stretched out her head curiously, looking at the place where the flame just penetrated her mother's body, "Mom, does it hurt?"

Mu Qingxin...touched...touched her belly, shook her head, "it doesn't hurt."

"Ah, it's so hot, so hot, mom, why are you so hot!" As soon as Mu Qingxin's words fell, the buds on her body yelled, and she immediately descended to the ground, looking at her dazed mother.

"Hot? Not hot..." Mu Qingxin...touched...touched her face, she didn't feel the heat, her body temperature was still normal, but... Mu Qingxin's gaze shifted to Yaya's body, "Ya Bud, how did your body become red...color?" It was still green...color just now, why is it red...color, have you got a fever?

"Huh?" Ya Ya looked down at her body, blankly looking up at Mu Qingxin, whose body had turned red.

"Mom, you have turned red too..."

Mu Qingxin stretched out her hand, wiped her clothes forward, looked at her arm, and looked at the shiny tree's heart, "Uh..., it's the tree's heart's face... the color..."

The tree's heart flashed, "It's not me, it's the alien fire in your body that is fusing with you. This little guy has changed because of a contract with you. You can use the alien fire in the future, and it can also be used. ."

"Really? Great!" Mu Qing was very happy after hearing this. She looked at Ya Ya, "Ya Ya, you will have another skill in the future, you can breathe fire!" Isn't her own green vine? Can also become Fire Vine? Mu Qing thought excitedly.

"Okay, since the strange fire has entered my body, Shuxin, take us away, I...ah...it hurts..." Just as Mu Qingxin said, she suddenly felt the burning pain inside her body. She struck.