Chapter 31 - 35

Chapter 31: Small three small four

After scanning, she found there was nothing special. Mu Qingxin withdrew her consciousness and entered the space. The fruits and vegetables in the space became mature again. Mu Qingxin condensed her consciousness and harvested vegetables. After thinking of returning to the capital star, she would definitely It is indispensable to prepare gifts for elders or peers.

These days, she learned about the members of the Mu family and the Ou family from her mother side. Fruits as a gift are the most suitable. Her mother has successfully cultivated the seeds from space such as apples, peaches, and pears, so she took these out to make them. Gifts will not attract the attention of others. Of course, the biggest reason is that these people who give gifts are definitely trustworthy.

After the fruits were separated and installed, Mu Qingxin was a little tired of mental energy, so she quit the space, opened her eyes, and saw her mother sitting aside bored and reading the stars.

"Baby, you're awake." Ou Xuemei was bored. She quit StarNet when she saw her daughter wake up. "Is she tired?" Ou Xuemei felt distressed for her daughter. In fact, her daughter doesn't have to work so hard at all. , She will spoil it. As for work, anything can be done. With the abilities of Ou Jia and Mu Jia, it is enough for the baby to spend his life safely.

After fifteen years of ups and downs when her daughter was born, Ou Xuemei had already thought about it. As long as her daughter is healthy, she doesn't care about the others.

Mu Qingxin felt her mother's worry, and said with a smile, "Mom, I am not tired, but also very energetic." Seeing her mother did not relax, but looked even more distressed, Mu Qing thought about it. Take out the phoenix string, "Mom, I will play you a song, relax."

Ou Xuemei saw the guqin brought out by her daughter, which had only appeared in history. Nowadays, there are only pianos and electronic organs in StarCraft. She just looked at the guqin curiously in her heart, not wondering where her daughter came from.

"Can this play music?" Looking at the strings on the piano, Ou Xuemei expressed her doubts about the sound.

Mu Qingxin looked at her mother amusedly. She had just touched Feng Xian and she had the same mentality, "Then mother is careful to listen to how her daughter makes a sound."

Mu Qingxin smiled mischievously at her mother, then settled down and sat cross-legged, placing the phoenix string on her lap. The size of the phoenix string was just right for her to play. This is the advantage of the fairy, and everything depends on the master.

"when……"

A crisp voice sounded, Ou Xuemei was surprised to see her daughter as if she was a different person. The wonderful voice surrounded her, gradually spreading around her daughter, being swept by the music like a spring breeze, making people fall into the beautiful music involuntarily, with a heartbeat. Also changed accordingly.

Mu Qingxin blended her spiritual consciousness into it. Her main purpose was to relax her mother and make her mood happy, so she used the first layer of charm, although charm she haven't learned the steps, but for unsuspecting people, it is enough.

Seeing a satisfied and happy smile on her mother's face, Mu Qingxin knew that the charm was effective, and she closed her eyes and devoted herself to it, with her divine consciousness condensed on her fingertips and on the fluctuating strings. , The swing and tremor of the strings are all in Mu Qingxin's eyes.

In fact, this is the first time that Mu Qingxin has played Tianyin Jue outside. She used to play in space. Only through communicating with plants can she know how well she is practicing. But that's it, she is still not sure about herself. How did Tianyin Jue practice?