Chapter 280 - 289

Chapter 280: attack

Melan on the side also said firmly, "Me too!"

Mu Qingxin looked at the two of them and shook her head, "No, you go back, I'm afraid I won't be able to take care of you two in a while!" Jian Huo is ruthless, what should I do if I hurt them by mistake.

"We can help you withstand some attacks..."

"Vance, Myron, you two are back!"

Vance hadn’t finished speaking, and Vito from behind had already given a lecture and called the two back, “Don’t worry, there is no danger. When the students attack, take care not to attack Mu Qingxin. Also, we’re just experimenting with that. How powerful is the board, and it's not attacking Classmate Mu..."

Vito kept explaining behind him, Mu Qingxin didn't listen to them, and Vito couldn't help but darken his face. These students didn't put him in their eyes, and even took his words into ears!

"Go back" Mu Qingxin looked at the two and smiled, "I'll be fine, trust me!"

Vance and Myron hesitated, and finally decided to go back, but before going back they repeatedly told Mu Qingxin to be more careful.

"Are you ready?"

At this time, there was an opposing scene. Mu Qingxin stood alone on one side, and a group of students stood on the other side. Vito looked at Mu Qingxin and asked.

Mu Qingxin nodded, "Get ready, let's start!"

Vito's eyes flashed dark, looking at the students, "Go!"

Students look at me and I look at you. No one is the first to do it. Look at Mu Qingxin, who is short and thin on the other side. They really can't do it.

"Don't do it yet, don't waste time!" Vito looked at a group of unsuccessful students and threatened fiercely, "Or, do you want to continue to deal with alien animals?"

Thinking of the strange beast, all the students shook their heads together, no!

Finally, a burly student stood up with an embarrassed smile on his face, clasped his fist and said, "Student Mu, I'm sorry, I will be careful not to hurt you!"

"It's okay, senior." Mu Qingxin raised her piano to take precautions, and at the same time she had also called out Xiao Huo and Ya Ya, and now she stayed in her pocket to prevent Vito from being a black hand.

I saw that the burly student suddenly rushed towards Mu Qingxin, ran to Mu Qingxin, and raised his fist to punch Mu Qingxin.

"Boom!"

Mu Qingxin raised the piano to block the man’s fist. A trend could not help but took two steps back. Mu Qing was shocked. It turned out that this classmate was a power-type supernatural player with great strength. Fortunately, Feng Xian helped. Otherwise, the piano will break.

Seeing that he tried his best to smash it, but the piano was not damaged, Vinci suppressed the surprise in his heart and continued to lift his other hand to smash it.

Mu Qingxin immediately backed away, wrapped her mental energy on the piano, and patted Wenxi with the piano.

"Boom!"

"what!"

Wen Xi stepped back heavily after being photographed, Mu Qingxin followed closely, a flat cut sweeping towards Vin Xi’s leg, Vin Xi’s leg felt like being hit by a stone, it was extremely painful, and she hugged her leg to the bottom. The students behind him all cried out as they watched Wenxi fall to the ground.