Chapter 21 - 25

Chapter 21: Undercurrent

When Mu Qinan saw the message sent by his sister, he clicked on it. After reading the message, he immediately became energetic, with uncontrollable excitement on his face, and immediately responded to his sister.

When Mu Qidong heard the light brain ringing, he didn't turn it on immediately. When he inadvertently caught sight of the excitement that his second brother couldn't restrain, his mind flashed with doubts and confusion, and immediately thought of the information received by the light brain, no Moving sound, He bowed his head and turned on Guang Brain.

"Sure enough" Mu Qidong's eyes flashed a smile, and when he saw the message of his younger sister, he clicked on the message. When he saw the content inside, the corners of his mouth twitched. No wonder the second brother was so excited and remembered the only green vegetables and eggs he had eaten. In the face, Mu Qidong felt a little hungry, but fortunately, the sister wanted to send him1 food, it was a big meal.

"My father and your second brother are with your second brother, and the address will follow the post your second brother sent you, but remember to write down the name clearly." Mu Qidong had to consider that in case his dad gets rid of his skin, he and his second brother's What to do with that share.

Mu Fengnian, who was sitting at the front, listened to the constant quarrels and quarrels of the people around him, feeling agitated, and picked up the water on the table to drink. By the way, quietly turn on the brain to see who is sending messages at this time.

"Puff, cough..." Mu Fengnian choked and coughed.

"Lao Mu, what's the matter? You can choke even if you drink water, hahaha" Andre is also very boring. He doesn't want to quarrel with other people. Seeing Mu Fengnian beside him can also cough with a mouthful of water, he can't help laughing.

Andre’s laughter suddenly sounded, stopping the arguing commanders and people from the State Department. Suddenly everyone looked at Andre, including the one who was sitting at the front, smiling and silent. summit.

The meeting hall calmed down, and the head Shakuras glanced over Andre and Mu Fengnian, and saw Mu Fengnian stop coughing, and said, "What's wrong with Commander Mu?"

When Mu Fengnian heard the leader's question, he glared at Andre, who pretended to be innocent, stood up, and said solemnly, "Thank you, the leader for your concern, just accidentally choked."

Shakuras pressed his hand and signaled Mu Fengnian to sit down, "I heard that Commander Mu's daughter was healthy two days ago. I haven't congratulated Commander Mu. It's really gratifying."

Hearing the mention of his daughter (sister), Mu Fengnian and Mu Qidong Mu Qinan three people felt a little sinking, and Mu Fengnian smiled on their faces, "Yes, my daughter is back to health. Our family is very happy and has trouble. It’s really an honor for the head to remember the little girl."

"I heard that it was a natural lightning that restored the daughter. It's a miracle," Shakuras continued.

When everyone heard this, they looked at Mu Fengnian in surprise. They knew that the power of natural lightning could restore the mind of a person who had been ill for fifteen years. This had to make people ponder the reason.

"Haha, Chief, Commander Mu was not on the scene for this incident. He definitely don't know the situation at the time. You ask me, I know." Allen said dumbly, "You don't know, I thought about it when I went. The girl was smashed in black, but was sent to the medical cabin in time to protect her heart.

After I tried my best to rescue, I rescued my sister. Later, I saw that my sister recovered. I was shocked. After my research, I think the spiritual power of the heart is relatively collapsed due to the lack of congenital development, which just happened to be washed away by lightning. Her mental strength has restored her. "