Chapter 37: She's Worth It

Thank you for 230k guys, I love you so much. Thank you for being my community and for the continuous support.

-

...A month later... Late August...

Nessa POV

"She doesn't want a big party guys, why do you suddenly all think that's something Rory would want?!" I yell, standing up from the couch. All of the boys shhh me, and I cover my mouth. I completely forgot that Rory is still asleep upstairs.

I started staying here off and on over the past few weeks, but mostly I just come over and hang out. This morning though, I got here, and all the boys were awake. Apparently Rory started screaming in her sleep last night. We all assume it had to do with Lucas, but it always could've been falling from a balcony.

We have no idea. She never talks about them anymore, so Bryce was up the entire night trying to calm her down. She apparently finally passed out like fifteen minutes before I got here, so none of the boys slept.

In the process of this, everyone remembered that her birthday is in two days.

"Nessa isn't wrong though. She has said maybe twenty words to any of us in the month and a half since other than "yes" and "no" or "maybe". She won't even talk to Bryce about anything." Jaden says, laying sideways over an armchair, his head hanging down towards the ceiling.

"But she's been so... not Rory. I just feel like we should do something to cheer her up." Noah responds, scrolling through something on his phone. He looks up at all of us, making Quinton and Griffin just shrug.

"Man, I don't know. I wasn't there, but she's... she's traumatized. Like, worse than ever before. I know the girls told me she was terrified you were going to leave her after what Chase did, let alone this." I see a smirk form on Josh's face next to me, before he pulls me down by the waist and says,

"You mean the D'Amelios? Those girls? The ones that hate you now because you-"

"Yeah, yeah, okay? Not the time," Griffin rolls his eyes as all of the boys burst out laughing, except Griffin. "The point was they told me she was insecure about Bryce not wanting her then. I can't imagine how she feels now."

"So do we try to show that we all still love her, or do we leave her birthday alone for now and wait to try to cheer her up until she gets to feeling for stable?" Blake questions, rubbing his eye out of exhaustion.

"She was just so... not okay last night. What if loud noice from a party or something..." Quinton furrows his eyebrows, looking as confused as the rest of us. I look around at al the boys, having to look up to see Josh's face.

"What? I mean I know you like looking at me, but what's up Ness?" Josh laughs, before yawning.

"You all just look absolutely exhausted," I say, looking around again, "Especially Bryce. Look at you, you can barely keep your eyes open." He just waves me off.

"It fine. What are we going to do for Rory's birthday? Seriously,"

"You do look tired man," Blake says, causing Bryce to roll his eyes back. I stop him before he can use is exhaustion to fuel a fight with his best friend.

"Why don't you guys all god to bed?" I hold up my hand to stop them from interruption me with their protests, before continuing, "I'll call some of the girls, and we'll all figure out what to do. All of you, now, go sleep!" They all groan, but none the less get up, heading towards the stairs tiredly.

-

Kouvr POV

"Don't TOUCH ME MICHAEL OH MY GOD!" Mia screams, running after Michael with a baseball bat she somehow found. Alex and Thomas are both filming, laughing behind their cameras.