Chapter 59: One Minute

Rory POV

"I don't know if I should go," I nervously say, sitting in the back of Bryce's care with Noah, while Bryce is driving with Blake in the passenger seat

"I don't know if I should go," I nervously say, sitting in the back of Bryce's care with Noah, while Bryce is driving with Blake in the passenger seat. They were going paint balling and I had nothing better to do so I tagged along.

"She's your best friend Aury, I'm sure it'll be fine. It'll all work out," Blake says, trying to give a comforting smile from the front seat in the mirror, "Just because all of us aren't chill, that doesn't mean you guys can't be for on lunch." I glance back at the text Nessa just sent me, asking to go to lunch tomorrow and sigh, putting my head back against the headrest.

Apparently Sway started feuding a few weeks ago, before I even came back to live with the boys, and no one told me. But as it got worse, about a week ago. I obviously found out. Josh and Jaden never come around any more, neither do Quinton, Griffin, or Anthony. I miss all of them, but I do agree with Bryce.

Quietly.

I still text all of the girls, as well as Quinton and Jaden, and try to stay as neutral as possible, but I heard Josh's podcasts. I heard the jokes they made about Bryce, about our relationship, about the boys in general, as is Blake, Bryce, and Noah. I don't agree with it at all and honestly I haven't talked to Josh since, because I am kind of offended.

The boys are kind of distinctly Noah, Blake, and Bryce versus Josh, Jaden, Anthony, Quinton, and Griffin, which I hate so much, but I really can't do anything about it. I can't fix everything, and I'm starting to realize that. The problem is, some of the other boys' actions and words have been inexcusable, and I know they feel similar but it's just a hard situation.

I know that Cynthia is supporting Quinton quietly in whatever he chooses to say or do but she is so stressed with Nach that she hasn't been involved almost at all. I'm worried their going to split, but I'm almost more worried that they're going to stay together which would be worse for all of those girls' mental health. I don't know, I'm just trying to stay out of it because their management keeps sending me offers but Dev and Cynthia have both privately told me that under no circumstances should I get involved with them.

Amelie and I have been on basically the same page, we hang out at the Triller house, I live there, and we support our boyfriend's, but neither of us want to ruin our friendships with Nessa, Avani, Cynthia, or Mads.

Avani has been really sweet, and hasn't let it fall into dramas with all of us, which I appreciate. She hasn't changed towards me, or Amelie, but I do know that she will support Anthony no matter what.

Dixie is staying completely out of it. She rarely hung out at Sway even before this though, so not much has changed.

Mads is hardcore agreeing with Jaden and Josh, and I respect that. She's a really amazing person, and because she is so loyal to Jaden, that's not going to change. That's okay. He is her boyfriends but furthermore her best friend. I can understand that.