I killed him.

Hey guys!!
I know i've been inactive a lot lately!
But, here's a new chap for y'all
This one has a lot of violence so read at your own risk!
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
Love you all❤
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Grayson's pov*

I was having my items countered, when i saw Kaitlyn leaning on the window of Sam's car. She had this confused expression on her face and from what i could tell she was troubled. I couldn't take it, but i had to stay away from her. I don't know how long i will be do succeed in doing so, but i can't risk it again.

She was talking to the boys, and then with a disappointed face she walked away. I knelt down, just in case if she saw the store, she might spot me. With every step she took away from me, my heart leaped up a bit and some part of me wished that she could see me and run towards me and kiss me with her soft, rosy lips. Whereas the other part of me wished that i had never met her. It wasn't actually my fault that her life was at risk, because even if i haven't met her, dad would have still been plotting her murder. My fault was that i fell in love with her. I disobeyed my dad. I grew apart from the business, from the sole purpose of my existence.

I had to keep my distance from her because, Vasco, that piece of shit, had threatened me that if i ever got near her, he'll immediately tell dad everything and would bury all eight bullets in Kaitlyn's head. He had a leverage over me. This was the biggest reason why i never loved anyone, why i didn't have any emotions, because to be in mafia, you have to be heartless. My bad luck started the day i met my sweet, innocent angel, Kaitlyn. She changed me. Some might want to call it a good change, but personally, i feel that it was a bad change. Because now, i had a heart, i had emotions, i was human.

"30 dollars, sir," said the cashier. I scooped my wallet from my back pocket and handed him a $100, "keep the change," i said picking up the beer bottles from the counter. His face broke into a huge grin. I walked out of the store as the ornaments that hung over the door made an annoying tingling noise. I sat in the backseat next to Francis.

"Bro! Your girl Kaitlyn was here," said Sam.
"I saw her man, i don't know what to do," i said as i held my head in hands, making my elbows rest on my knees.
"Is this about Vasco?" asked Francis.
"I don't even know what all of this is about!" I whined, "I mean like, isn't it unfortunate that of 7 billion people in the world i was born here! And, isn't it ironic that of all the women in the world, i fell in love with the girl who is my rival?! It sucks! We were never meant to be together. I should've just- kept my distance from her," my shoulders dropped.
Landon placed his hand on my shoulder, "Grayson, man! We'll figure it out. You love her and we love you. You'll get the girl, i know you will." 

"Okay now enough with the sad, droopy Grayson. Let's get drunk together," suggested Sam.
"Yes!!" Exclaimed Francis, followed by Landon.
Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I pulled it from my leather jacket's pocket and saw that it was dad. "Hey dad! What's up?" I answered the phone. "Hi son! We have located Zac. He's in the basement of the Geek farmhouse. I need you and the boys to go and get some information out of him." He spoke back, his voice tense.
"Ya sure dad, i'm with them right now. We are on our way to the farmhouse."
I ended the call, "guess the drinks will have to wait," i winked.

About 30kms from the city, the Geek farmhouse was located in a deep forest. The farmhouse was usually our torture centre. We used to take our enemies there and get information from them, definitely not in an ethical way. My personal favourite spot for these kind of things was the basement of dad's office, but dad allowed us there once in a blue moon. So we had to go to Geek farmhouse.