I knew you were trouble

Hey guys!! 💕
Here's a new chapter for y'all💓
Okay, so we have 900+ views and trust me, i feel sooo damn good! 💕
Here's a special thank you to each and everyone of you! ❤
I love you all❤
Enjoy! ❤
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

"Hey princess," his voice sounded like music to my ears, but i did not want to meet him now, here, in front of Swayer. I know the reaction Paul gives him, and i don't want Swayer to disapprove him too. I turned around to see Grayson standing right behind me, looking heavenly as usual. His messed up hair made him look like an angel in black. He removed his sunglasses from his eyes and pinned them on the V-neck of his black fitted shirt that toned out his muscles with tattoos all over his arms and made it impossible for me, not to drool at this impossibly perfect creature who sat on the chair opposite to mine.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" i stuttered as i looked into his beautiful eyes that were now sparkling brightly as the sun's rays were hitting them. He blinked and then placed his hand trying to cover up his eyes from the scorching rays of the sun. He sighed and then spoke, concern dripping from his voice, "You were not at school today." He waited as if he was expecting a response from my side. I lowered my gaze and found out that i had been tangling my fingers unconsciously blinded by this perfectly carved body sitting right in front of me. I looked up again to meet his eyes, that were patiently waiting for a response, "Umm.. ya.. i was.. umm.. not feeling good." I struggled for words as my fingers were trailing around the whole of my face. My other hand was playing with my hair, as i bit my lower lip trying to avoid looking at him.

What the hell are you doing Kaitlyn?! I could feel my subconscious yelling at me.

Taking a deep breath in, i placed both of my hands on the table. I took a quick peek at him and he was staring at me. Come on Kaitlyn!!! Act normal! I plucked up my courage and looked at him straight in his eyes. He let out a soft chuckle and then whispered, "I'll see you later!" Saying this, he stood up from the seat and pulled out his glasses. He wore them and walked straight out of the restaurant. I was still in shock at what just happened. Why does he have such an effect on me?

"Kaitlyn, ready to go?", Swayer's voice broke me from my preoccupation. I looked at him, "Um.. hmm...Ya..." i muttered before standing up from the seat. "Hey, are you okay?" Swayer inquired. "Uh.. yes.. i'm fine. Can we please leave now?" I answered trying my best to sound normal. He eyed me suspiciously, but nodded firmly and we walked out of the restaurant.

The drive back home was silent. But then Swayer broke the silence, "Kaitlyn, what is all this about?" He asked. "Umm.. what are you talking about?" I hummed, my mind still occupied by Grayson. How did he find me? Does he know Swayer? Did he left early because of him? "KAITLYN!!" I heard Swayer yell. I looked sideways to find him driving in a confused state, "Why aren't you replying? Are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" He bombarded me with questions. "Ya.. no.. i mean.. i'm okay. I just want some sleep. I guess." I replied stuttering, again. He looked sideways towards me, "Feel free to talk to me about anything okay? There's a difference between Paul and me. Hope you understand that." He spoke, his voice concerned. I nodded in response.

As soon as we reached home, i rushed upstairs to my room and shut the door. What is happening to me? Why is my heart beating fast? Why does he have this effect on me? My thoughts were again interrupted by a knock on the door. I looked around to see that i was sitting by the door on the floor. I stood up and brushed my dress straight, then opened the door to find mom standing there. "Hey baby! How are you feeling now? I'm sorry about yesterday." She said embracing me in a quick hug. I hugged her back, "Mom! I missed you!" I said, tears welling up in my eyes. It was comforting to be in mom's arms and not think about Grayson. KAITLYN STOP! DON'T THINK ABOUT HIM. "Aww.. my baby.. momma missed you too darling. I'm sorry there were some important things that we had to attend to. Soon, it's all gonna be okay." Mom said, cupping my cheeks. I nodded back at her, "mom, i feel tired..". She smiled at me, "Have some sleep baby," and then walked back downstairs.