Probably my biggest mistake

*Kaitlyn's pov*

Hello everyone, 

here's a new chapter for you all. I know i have been very inconsistent, but i'll try my best to upload as many parts as i can. 

Please keep showing The Bad Boy's Queen love and support. Thank you 88K reads! 

love you all!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Dad? Where did grandma go? She promised me that she would read me a story tonight," I ask, leaning against the door frame of my dad's study, as he looked out of the window.

Hearing my voice, his hand instantly rose to his face and by the reflection on the window, I could see him wipe off his tears, he turned around and walked towards me, kneeling down so he could reach my level, "grandma and grandpa are gone sweetie, they had to leave," he stopped mid sentence as a huge bolt of lightning sent goosebumps all over my body.

"When are they coming back, dad?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"They are never coming back, sweetie," his voice trembled.

"They are never coming back?" I repeated, trying to familiarize myself with those words, and instantly broke down. Dad pulled me closer to him and hugged me as I cried and cried.

The sound of my phone ringing beside me, woke me up. Are my nightmares back? I checked the caller id, as it read 'Andrew'. Sighing, I answered the phone and put it against my ear, "Hello?"

"Get up! We have to train today," his overly enthusiastic voice made me curse under my breathe.

"It's 5:00 am Andrew, let me sleep," I whine and place the hit the pillow on my face.

"Come out or I'm coming to pick you up," I could feel his smirk through the phone.

I sighed and threw the pillow that I usually hugged to sleep over my head, "SCREW YOU, ANDREW"

"Love you too," he whispered and out of nowhere, I felt my heart race.

Rubbing my eyes, I got off the bed and into the closet, since I had to take a shower anyway after the training, I decided to end my misery and not shower now. Picking up a fitness suit I purchased a month ago and never wore it, put it on. It was a black bralette with skinny tights that had slits on the sides. I paired it with my black joggers and tied my hair in a high pony-tail. Picking up my phone from the side, I hurried towards the door and opened it. With my attention diverted towards all the unread messages on my phone, I crashed into Andrew who stood right outside my door with his arms crossed over his chest. His black tee complemented his body in the best way possible, with the half sleeves threatening to tear apart by his physique, and his sweat pants hanging loosely from his hips, his shoelaces tied in a perfect whisker.

His eyes scanned my body and I burned under his gaze as his mouth formed a perfect 'o'. "You look..." he scoffed, "ready to...umm... train," he searched for words to justify how he was looking at me. I fiddled with my fingers and suddenly a frown formed on his as he tried to understand what happened to my shoelaces, that frown soon broke into a laugh, "K, your shoes?" his eyes dodged between my face and my failed attempt at tying my shoelaces.

"Stop, okay? It's literally barely sunrise," I whined, as he knelt down and patted his knee. I gently put my foot on his thigh as he pulled the laces and tied them in a perfect whisker, his fingers gently grazing against my ankle. My eyes were fixed on his morning hair as he looked up through his lashes, "if I am done with the babysitting part, can we go and train please?" he smiled. I hit him in a friendly way with the top of my shoe.