Maybe... i've fallen for her.

Hey guys!!!
I'm soo sorry for the delay, i actually got hung up a bit!!
This chapter is gonna have lots of Damon Salvatore gifs, so plz just bear with it!!
Enjoyy💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Grayson's pov*

I bumped into a small figure.....
My hard chest forced her little, delicate body to fall down. As she fell down, her beautiful hair blew out of her face and i could see that she was staring blankly at my shoes. She traced my body, admiring every inch and absorbing every single detail in her cute, little brain. Finally, deep, blue ocean eyes locked into mine and i could see that she was lost. Her expressions made me loose control and i absolutely forgot that we were standing in a God damn hallway.

I knew that i had to avoid this situation, so i just smirked, thinking that it would give her a hint and i started to walk away. Suddenly, i heard someone screaming at me. It was her. I never in my wildest dreams thought that she would have enough confidence to shout at ME in a freaking crowded hallway. I had to do something. I could not let my reputation go in vain, just because of this stupid yet absolutely stunning girl. But i just couldn't hurt her, but she also needed to learn a lesson. I realized that i was frozen in my tracks and was thinking of what to do. I had to teach her a lesson.

I turned on my heels and started walking towards her, her expressions turned from confident to scared. I pushed her towards the locker and trapped her between my arms. She screamed and tried to push me away but her delicate hands couldn't even movea muscle. She was confused and she started looking towards the people in the hallway. I stared into her deep blue eyes as they sparkled, her cheeks turning red, my breath touching her beautiful face. I didnot want anyone to see what i was about to do to her, so i turned towards everyone and they knew what they had to do.

They all started walking, leaving me and my Queen alone in the hallway. She was scared, i could sense it on her face as her eyes searched through the people if anyone there could set her free from me.

From the corner of my eyes, i knew that she was admiring my face and this made me chuckle a bit, to which her blue eyes sparkled and she cocked her head to one side, her curls falling over shoulders

From the corner of my eyes, i knew that she was admiring my face and this made me chuckle a bit, to which her blue eyes sparkled and she cocked her head to one side, her curls falling over shoulders. It became next to impossible for me to not kiss her, but i managed somehow. I brought my face closer to hers and brushed my cheeks against hers trying my best not to smash my lips on hers. I whispered in her ear, "Don't you ever do that again princess."
I tried hard to resist, but i couldn't stop myself, so i just gave a small peck on her cheek, turned on my heels and walked away leaving her stunned.

" I tried hard to resist, but i couldn't stop myself, so i just gave a small peck on her cheek, turned on my heels and walked away leaving her stunned

I never expected Mr.Honey, to make her my bio lab partner, but i guess WE ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER. I figured out her name was Kaitlyn Forbes and suddenly, it became my favourite name. WAIT.. WAIT.. DAMN IT! SHE IS EXACTLY WHO I THOUGHT SHE WAS. NO NO NO NO. THIS CANNOT BE FREAKING HAPPENING.

She walked towards the seat next to me, and pulled her stool to the corner of the table, basically, the best distance she could maintain between us. I knew that we would never work.AFTER ALL, SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF WILLIAM FORBES, THE OWNER OF LION.CO, OUR BIGGEST RIVAL. I tried my best to stop myself, but i've never been utterly mesmerized by anyone, but her. It was like we were two opposite poles, but we were still attracting towards each other. It was like the entire universe was conspiring against us. In an instant of magnetic pull, i dragged my stool closer to hers and smirked, "Nice to see you too, princess."

I felt a constant tussle going on between my mind and my heart throughout biology and i couldn't help myself  but stare at her

Mind: COME ON GRAYSON, YOU CAN'T JUST FREAKING FALL FOR WILLIAM FORBES DAUGHTER AFTER ALL THAT HE HAS DONE TO YOUR FAMILY'S BUSINESS.
Heart: OH YOU JUST SHUT UP! LOVE HAPPENS. IT CAN HAPPEN WITH ANYONE AT ANYTIME. JUST BECAUSE SHE IS WILLIAM FORBES' DAUGHTER IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HER. LOVE FIGHTS THE WORLD. LOVE IS FREAKING LOVE. You love her Grayson, you just can't admit it.
Mind:.........
Heart:.........
Mind:........
Heart:...........

Yes, i know, i love her

Yes, i know, i love her. She is my princess and i'll make her my Queen. I finally agreed with my heart and once i was out of the tussle between my mind and heart, i realized i was making her uncomfortable. I had been staring at her for straight 45 minutes. A few seconds later, the bellrang and she rushed out of the class before the Mr.Honey himself. I chuckled a bit to myself. KAITLYN YOU ARE MINE. YOU ARE MY QUEEN.

The rest of the classes went by, and she was in none of them. I was dishearted, when the lunch bell rang. NOW FINALLY I'LL MEET HER!! As soon as i entered the caferteria with Sam, Landon and Francis, we sat on our signature table, situated in the middle of the cafetaria. My eyes searched for her, but she was nowhere. Heartbroken, i decided to just skip lunch, my eyes met with a beautiful pair of ocean eyes, i smirked at her and she immediately turned her eyes away. She started talking to one of the girls, OH, MY KAITLYN HAS MADE A FRIEND. Maybe, she is Cassie.

Suddenly, the started to get up and walk away when she bumped into a random guy a of a sudden. I was infuriated. The guy smiled apologetically at her and she returned a smile. HOW DARE HE FLIRT WITH MY PRINCESS?!?! I'M GONNA RIP HIS THROAT OUT!! Francis noticed my expressions and followed my gaze. He noticed that my intentions for this guy were to simply murder him. Francus grabbed my hand tight and for the first time, he understood me. He smiled an acknowledging nod towards me and i was on my feet, walking towards this guy.

I never thought that i would go to such an extent in public, but i did it anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope u guys enjoyed it!!
Thanks for reading and supporting💕
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow❤
Bye💕