You have me, always and forever

Hey guyss!!
I finally updated!! Yess😹
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 15K+ I never expected that i'll get there!
But... thank you sooo much
Anyways, enjoy and leave a vote and a comment!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn’s pov*

“no, you don’t get to talk to me like that!” I yelled as I pushed Swayer out of my room, even though all he did was try and tell me to stay away from Grayson. He had left a replica of the diamond necklace on my side table, warning me that if anyone comes up to see that necklace, I should give them the replica. “I am so done with all of this!!” I groaned as I pushed myself down the back of the door. 

Picking up my phone, I opened some texts from Grayson, I scrolled down as skimming through all the messages that said, ‘pick up the phone’ and ‘are you okay?’ and ‘I’m worried about you,’ to type in a new message. “You have some serious explaining to do.” I typed and pressed the send button. Placing my phone down, I brought me legs closer to my body and sat in the same position until Grayson texted me back, “anything for you. Meet me in 10?” I looked at the time, it was 9:30pm, I could’ve sneaked out if it was day time, but right now, there’s no chance I could get away with literally 100s of guards around our house. I had fought with Swayer too and there was no way I would put my ego at stake and tell him that I needed him to go and meet Grayson, anyways he wouldn’t let me after all, he was now too, on the other side.

I wrote back, “not possible. Meet me in school?” I kept the phone in my hand as it buzzed again, “sure.” 

_____

The next morning, I woke up and decided to wear something neutral since I wasn’t in a mood to get attention on myself. Picking up an emerald green colored dress, I paired it with my black combat boots and stepped out of my room after debating with myself if I should wear the necklace to school.

I finally decided that it was not a good idea to flaunt such fine piece of jewellry out in the open, so I hid it in a safe place and made up an imaginary conversation in my head with Swayer so it wouldn’t be awkward, when suddenly I bumped into An...

I finally decided that it was not a good idea to flaunt such fine piece of jewellry out in the open, so I hid it in a safe place and made up an imaginary conversation in my head with Swayer so it wouldn’t be awkward, when suddenly I bumped into Andrew. “hey tough girl, what you dreaming about?” he laughed as he pointed towards my boots. “haha, I’m not tough,” I laughed back. “the boots say something else,” he grinned, “oh, and Swayer won’t be accompanying you today,” he added.

An immediate wave of regret ran over me as I realized that it was because of yesterday. I was drowning in guilt as Andrew spoke back, “my dad had some work for which he needed someone reliable and Paul is already out of town for some of your dad’s work, so that left Swayer.” I could feel a heavy weight lift off my chest and I sighed in relief, “you okay?” he asked. “yes of course, why wouldn’t I be?” I faked a laugh.