I should've never said 'yes'

Hey there!!!
We finally have 10K reads!! Omg woww❤🥳
Here's a new chap for y'all!
I hope you enjoy it!!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

"Are you all even listening to me? I need to know what is happening!" I exclaimed as Grayson skidded the car along the road. "If you don't tell me, I'm calling 911 right now!" I warned him, but his expressions remained the same, stern look which made me realise the severity of the situation. I slowly lifted up my head, just in time to see through the side mirror that it was none other than one of our cars along with a  Mercedes Benz G class that dad recently imported from Germany.

"Hey, I know these cars, they are my dad's," I stated, but got a push at the back of my head, as Grayson forced me to bend down again. "Haha, that's the main issue," he sarcastically replied. I mean, there wasn't any need to pull out guns. So what if they see my with Grayson? What's the most they can do? At a time like this, the old me would have been scared out of her wits, but here I was, bending down calmly, because I knew that the serpents were there to handle it all. Maybe, having all this blind faith in them, won't end up good, but who cares? What have I got to lose anyway.

"Can you please stop talking?" Grayson was clearly annoyed.
"I didn't even say anything!" I whined, because honestly, I was just wondering in my mind, or maybe not?
"You are thinking out loud," Landon informed me from the backseat.
Oops, I guess.. some habits never change. I was embarrassed that they heard all of it, and were now aware that I had blind faith in them.

"Grayson, you've got to lose them," Francis warned as he turned his head around to see through the rear-view mirror. He raised his gun, "should I?" He confirmed.
"OH GOD NO! What are you-" I screamed, but was shut out by Grayson as he started speaking before I even got to finish my sentence.
"Let them do it first. Don't initiate it," he simply stated.
"BUT WHY WOULD THEY?!-"
"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR 5 MINUTES?!" Grayson yelled at me, like I was a five year old who was begging to go to the carnival in the midst of a pandemic.

I was quiet, completely numb. This side of him was dangerous, almost scary. The way he screamed at me was inhumane, no one ever shouted at me, ever. The serpents on the other hand, were used to seeing him like this, they dudn't even bulge. It was as if, he screamed more and talked less. As a side note, I was having second thoughts about saying 'yes' to being his girlfriend. Grasping the necklace tightly in my palm, I slightly moved my neck to just have a glance at him, and there he was sitting casually, constantly looking at the rear-view mirror, as if he didn't just scream at me.

"I should've never said yes to you," I muttered, hoping he didn't hear it, but
I could now feel his eyes on me. His hot  gaze, one that could send shivers down anyone's spine. And here i was, a little, timid thing who was hugging her knees because her boyfriend had just scolded her.

"Grayson now!" Sam exclaimed from the backseat, and with his eyes still fixed on me, he dodged the car using his left hand. That action left me speechless and I noticed that the bullet that was intended for us, went straight ahead. I slowly lifted my head up, because I could no longer bear with the suspense. He didn't try to stop me this time, instead simply moved his eyes back to the road. I could see he was hurt by what I had said, but he should understand that what he says also hurts me sometimes.