After you, princess

Hey guys!!!!
Here's a new chap for y'all❤
Hope you guys enjoy itt!!
I love you all❤
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

"K! Where are you?!" I could hear Swayer screaming from a distance. "What the bloody hell?" I muttered to myself as i lifted my head up from the floor, and straightened my back that was resting against the book shelf. I rubbed my eyes as i tried to get a better view of my surroundings. I was still in the library, did i actually fell asleep on the floor? God! As i stood up from the floor, the book in my lap fell down on the floor. I sighed and bent down to pick it up. It was opened to a random page and as i was about to close it, my eyes fell on a quote, it said, "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

Somehow, it felt as if it suited my current situation. I inhaled a deep breath and walked out of the library to see Swayer screaming, "Paul check all the-" As soon as he saw me, he rushed towards me and wrapped me tightly in his embrace, "K! Where were you? We were all so worried about you!" I chuckled and hugged him back, "Sorry Sway, i fell asleep in the library. Where's Cass by the way?" A light smile appeared on his face and he shifted his head towards the kitchen counter. Cass was sitting on one of the kitchen stools with a glass of water in her hand and tears flowing down her cheeks. I took a step back from Swayer and walked towards Cassie, i placed my palms on her shoulders, "Oh my, Cass!! I am here!" She turned around and hugged me, "Katee!! I was so worried about you! I thought that maybe Gra-" I cut here in between, "Cass, you wanna go upstairs and change? We'll be late for school. Come." I said pulling her from the stool and dragging her all the way upstairs to my room.

Once we were in the alone in my room, i yelled, "Cass! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY HIS NAME IN FRONT OF ANYONE IN THIS HOUSE!"
"Oh i'm sorry Kate, i was so worried about you that i didn't even notice what i was about to say. I thought that maybe he somehow got in and took you away with him. I know that was so dumb, because he can't get in with this much security," she noticed my face turning crimson as i remembered the day when he got in my room and pinned me to the wall, "Or maybe he can," she said with a slight smirk on her face. I ignored her, but i couldn't stop blushing, "Are you hiding something from me, Miss.Kaitlyn?" She inquired with a bossy tone. "No, there's nothing to hide. Nothing serious." Saying this, i entered the washroom to take a quick shower.

As soon as, the warm water touched my skin, i felt alive. I closed my eyes to let it rain upon me and rubbed the body wash all over my body, "Need some help?" It was Grayson's voice. How is he- Oh. My. God. What?

In a swift move, i turned around to see him, but no one was there. Oh God, not again! Why am i even thinking about him. Why can i hear his voice even when he's not actually there. My chain of thoughts was interrupted by a real voice, "Kate! Come on... i have to shower too!"
"Ya!! I'm coming Cass!" Saying this, i quickly washed the soap on my body and wrapped the towel around my body. I opened the door to see Cassie standing right in front of me. She pushed me out of the way and rushed in, i laughed at her.

As i was about to walk into my closet, i heard a knock on the door, it must be mom. "Ya mom! I'm up," i screamed without even looking who it actually was. The door slowly creaked open, "mom, i said i'm up- OH F*#$," I gasped turning around. He stared at my bare body, that was only covered with a towel, the burning desire clearly visible in his eyes. I tried to tighten the towel around my body, but it was of no use. As he noticed the change in my expressions, he took a step back and lowered his eyes that were clearly indicating his intentions. "Oh God, you look- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-," He muttered.
"It's okay Andrew, what to you want?" I replied.
"Nothing... it can wait... see you around then," He exhaled.