I want a normal life

Hey guyss!!❤
Here's a new chap for y'all💓
Hope you guys enjoy it! ❤
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! 💓
I love y'all❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

I sat on my bed, my legs crossed. The day had gone by, faster than i expected it to. I was doing nothing, like literally nothing. My phone was lying on the corner of my bed and my novel was on the ground. I have no idea how it got there, but i wasn't actually concerned about it. There were more important things on my head at the moment; what will happen at school tomorrow? Will Grayson be there? What happened to Andrew?

My chain of thoughts were broken by a knock on the door. "Come in" I answered. It was mom, "Hey sweetie, Paul told me about what happened at school today. Do you want to talk about it?" She said gently sitting at the foot of the bed. I nodded, and stared out of the window, "Mom, do you know Grayson Valachi?" She jumped up from the bed in a rush and stood on her feet, with her fingers tangling, "What do you mean? Did he do something to you?" I glanced back at her, "No mom, i just asked if you know him?" She took a deep breath of relief and then spoke, "Kaitlyn, that boy is not good, he's a complete bad boy and someone you should not under any circumstances get involved with. Stay clear of him sweetie." I could see the fear in her eyes, it was disturbing, "but mom, he's- he's, i don't know. I mean he cares about m-me," I couldn't hold back my emotions and a tear escaped my eye, but i covered it as fast as i could before looking back at mom who was staring at me, her face full of horror, "Kaitlyn..... please don't go near him from now on. It's for your benefit," saying this she turned on her heels and walked out of my room, shutting the door behind her.

I stood up from the bed, with my phone in my hands, i walked out of my room covering my short silk night dress with a silk robe from the same set.

I walked over to the balcony to enjoy the cosmopolitan view

I walked over to the balcony to enjoy the cosmopolitan view. The stars shone bright in the dark blue sky, it was a night of the full moon, and at this hour of the night, the moon had reached it's peak and it was a breathtaking view. In front of my eyes was the city of Chicago covered with lights from different buildings. I could see people living their lives as a normal human being, free from the troubles of bodyguards. They walked on the streets, drunk and singing at the top of their lungs. They were enjoying their life, enjoying their teenage years like any normal teenager. They had their boy troubles and their homework troubles, it was all so ordinary yet so beautiful. I wanted to have a life like this, i always felt like a prisoner in my own house, it was as if, i wasn't even allowed to go to clubs without bodyguards. I missed on the best parts of my life for some unnecessary security reasons and it sucked. The air was fresh up here and i wanted to just go out and live my life. I wanted to enjoy it, i wanted to pet a random dog on the street, dance in the rain, fall in love and have an epic end to my life.