28

SUPRISE ITS BACK BITCHES, i couldnt end this story i love it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,,~

"Hey morning ladies, billie you need to get up for your interview" Maggie says, coming into the room quietly. I open my eyes, seeing her in front of me. Billie is behind me with her arms round my waist. She moves a bit and sits up.

I crawl out of bed realising i'm still in my clothes from yesterday. I need to shower dude.

"Ill get back to Finneas's house, I need to get some clothes and stuff" I tell Billie and Maggie.

"Ok sweetie, I can get Patrick to give you a ride if you would like" Maggie says and leaves the room to get her husband. I turn to look at Billie who is still sat on her bed, looking all tired and sleepy. She brings her gaze to me and opens her arms for me to hug her. I smile and crawl onto the bed, sinking myself into her warm body. Her hands play with my hair comfortingly. Maggie reenters the room, making me let go of bil and get off the bed.

"He's waiting in the car for you, remind Finneas and Claudia were at there house for dinner tonight" She tells me politely, I thank her and say a quick goodbye to Billie before exiting the house.

Patrick drives me back to Claudia's house, playing his random music the whole way, seeing if I like any of it. He's a pretty cool dad not going to lie.

I unlock the door and enter the house, automatically getting jumped on by their dog peach. "Hey peachy" I say, stroking her as Claudia laughs at me.

"Yo dude, i'm just about to go and get breakfast, Finneas is at that interview with bil, ill get you something" she says, giving me a small hug and leaving the house. I lock the door and head upstairs to the spare bathroom to shower. I love their house so much.

Peach randomly sits in the bathroom with me as I wash my hair and make sure i'm all clean and shaved. I slowly get out the shower, being careful not to fall. Instantly, I dry my hair and get dressed. I think Claudia is actually back now so good timing.

I head downstairs after picking a pretty cute outfit.

Claudia shouts me from the kitchen

Claudia shouts me from the kitchen. "So i got these bagels and there honestly the best things ever you need to try them" She says handing me one.

"They look amazing, thank you" I tell her, unwrapping it. I take a bite and Claudia was right, these are like the best bagels ever.

"Good right?" she says, taking a bite. I nod with a mouthful of food.

After we finish eating we decided to watch a film as we wait for Finneas to come home. Claudia decided on the classic mean girls, because come on who doesn't love mean girls dude.

"On Wednesdays we wear pink" Finneas shouts sassily as he enters the house and collapses down on the sofa next to his girlfriend. We all laugh and shake out heads. I always knew Finneas was a fan of the chick flicks.

"How was your interview babe?" Claudia asks, holding his hand.

"It was alright, billie definitely didn't want to be there but like it was fine, there coming over in an hour by the way so we need to clean up and puppy proof because of Billies dog" he says standing up. Claudia nods and pauses the movie. I help them out by cleaning the sofa's and putting out some water and toys for the pitbulls.

"I got some snacks and stuff in the kitchen like Takkis for billie, Lex can you put them in bowls for me babe" the brunette asks and i nod. I enter the kitchen and open all the snacks, like pretzels, Takkis and candy. I put the majority in separate bowls and bring them into the living room, placing them on a table out of the dogs reach.

We finish in perfect time as the door bell rings, Finneas answers and enter the room with two random strangers. I think they mentioned something about inviting aunties and uncles or something. "Auntie clare, uncle frank this is Lexi, Billie's tour photographer and a good friend of ours" Finneas introduces us as they finish hugging Claudia.

They both come over to me and give me short hugs. "Nice to meet you hun" Clare says, before taking a seat on the sofa. The door bell goes again and this time Claudia goes to answer it. I can already tell its Billie and her parents from their voices. I kind of feel like an outsider, there all family and i'm just here. I guess i'm kind of in Claudia's position though.

Patrick fist bumps me and goes over to talk to Clare and Frank. "Billie!" Clare shouts excitedly. Billie quickly puts her puppy down on the floor as she is pulled into a tight hug. The puppy runs over to me and I pick him up, kissing his head as he tries to lick my face.

"What have you made for dinner Finneas" Maggie asks her son. He raises his eyebrows and laughs.

"Yeah were just going to get take out" he says making everyone laugh. I put the puppy back down in his bed. Billie comes over to me and gives me a warm hug, rubbing my back. She grabs some takkis off the table, shoving them into her mouth and eating them.

"So we never spoke about what happened last night" Billie says to me, turning her body to face mine. I do the same, looking at her with one eyebrow raised and a slight smile on my face.

"Your right, we didn't. you did good Billie and you seem a lot happier for it" I tell her and she nods in agreement. I study her face as she thinks for a second, before a small smirk starts in the corner of her lips.

"I'm single" she announces softly.
"your single bil" I say, copying her.

She brings her gaze down to my lips and looks back at my eyes.

"So what does everyone want to eat?" Maggie announces, interrupting me and billie. I move away from her and take a seat on the empty sofa, her puppy jumping onto my lap. This dog likes me a lot. Billie takes a seat close next to me and watches as i place kisses on her little Pitbull.

"Lets get a load of stuff to share from that vegan place, like pizzas and stuff" Finneas says and everyone nods in agreement.

"Let's take them on a tour of the house" Patrick says and everyone leaves the living room. Billie takes this opportunity to put her hand on my neck and place her lips on mine softly. I pull away and smile at her.

"I love you" I whisper, her face close to mine.
"I love you too" she replies and kisses me once more.