23

It's been a couple of days since everything happened with billie basically having a mental breakdown on me. She has played 2 more shows since then and now we're in New York.
Billie hasn't even spoken to me since what happened and i don't understand why considering i helped her. Issac and her are fine now and more annoying than ever.

Claudia and I have just taken a talk through times square and are on our way back to the tour bus. We decided to go really early so it wouldn't be as busy. So it's at least 11am right now.

I enter the tour bus code and climb on finding Finneas sat there on his own. He smiles when he sees his girlfriend come in, how cute.

I walk past them and decide to sit in my bunk for a while. I hear Billie in the back playing her ukulele and i have no idea where Isaac is. To be fair i don't care either.

I put my headphones in and lean back, getting myself comfortable.

'incoming facetime call from Lucie"

I quickly answer the call, in desperate need to talk to someone from home.

"Hey lexi, i miss you bro" she says as she appears on screen.

"I miss you to, it's crazy here" I reply.

"Why what's happening?" she asks frowning.

"hold on let me text you i don't want to say it out loud" I tell her and she nods. I end the call and start typing a message for her.

me: so basically billies boyfriend is here and he is such a dickhead. he will tell me things like "omg i'm so horny and billie won't give me attention". Then the other day billie had a breakdown and started crying on me in her dressing-room and now she just won't talk to me at all.

'Lucie is typing'

Lucie: wtf that's crazy dude, hope your having fun ahahaha.

I roll my eyes and put my phone away. Billie exits the back room of the bus looking pissed off. She sits herself in her bunk which is opposite mine . Well this is awkward. Issac comes out and starts trying to get her attention but she just ignores him.

He punches a wall and looks towards me. "Do you have a problem photo girl?" he asks me angrily, catching billies attention.

"nope" I reply. yes.

"well stop fucking staring then" he commands. I let out a small grin.

"Oh i wasn't staring at you, your not that interesting" I tell him. He frowns at me and stands closer to my bunk, his hand clenched into a fist. I sit there with a grin on my face as he looks at me angrily.

"Isaac, leave her the fuck alone" Billie snaps sitting up. He turns to her and shakes his head.

"No i won't stop, your ignoring me and she's there finding amusement from it" He shouts back.

"Actually no, the only think i'm finding amusement from is how desperate you are to get into billies pants" I say. I see Billie bring a small smile to her face, finding it amusing. But i quickly regret what I said when Issac grabs my wrist and digs his nails in it hard.

"Oh don't worry i don't have problems getting in her pants" he spits, digging his nails in harder. Billie notices and immediately prizes his hand off my arm and pushes him away forcefully.

I look down at my wrist which is cut and bleeding. Issac angrily walks past and locks himself in the back room. Billie looks at my arm and shakes her head, she tries to put her hand on it but i pulls away leaving her confused.

I quickly get down off my bunk and try to leave but Billie grabs my hand not letting me. "stop, please let me clean you up, i want to help you because this is my fault" she begs. I literally don't want to be near anyone right now but she won't take no for an answer.

I stay silent and she leads me to the kitchen, Finneas and Claudia give me a shocked look, not knowing what's going on. I sit down on the chair and billie gets the first aid kit out. She kneels in front of me and starts wiping the cuts down with water softly. She then adds some antiseptic cream and bandages my wrist up.

"I'm sorry" she whispers.
"don't billie" i say back. She sighs and rests her forehead on my leg.

"I just want to make you feel ok" she mumbles, lifting her head up.

"i'm fine billie, you need to make sure your ok" I tell her and she nods.