1

Characters-

Billie eilish as billie obviously duh

this girl as lexi taylor^^^^

Lexis PoV

"Ok 3, 2,1 smile" I say as I push the button down on my camera and the flash explodes into the air. I check the photo and smile. "Here you go" I say showing the picture to the family. There faces all turn to smiles, "thank you darling" one of the women says. I smile, "it's no problem, I'll get them sent to you immediately" I reply. One of the kids shows me out of the house and closes the door behind me. 4 photo shoots later and I'm finally done for the day.

I get in my crappy old car and drive back to my house, I park up on the drive way and exit the car. "I'm home" I say as I walk in the house, seeing my mom cooking dinner for everyone. I sit down at the breakfast bar next to my brother and sister and scroll through my phone. "How was your day?" My mom asked me putting the food out on the kitchen table. "Not bad, I was stuck with the wheeler family again" I say rolling my eyes. "I swear that family gets a new family photo every week" my mom replies laughing. "Oh your dad needed to tell you something, Phil!" She shouts.

My dad slowly walks into the kitchen and rubs the top of my head with his hand. "Honey, I saw this think on my computer about this girl, erm what's her name again, Barbra... no. Becky. Nope"  my dad starts. "Billie eilish" my sister interrupts. "That's it, Billie, yes I saw online she advertised she needed a new photographer so I sent her some of your work and your number" he tells me with a wide smile, feeling proud of himself. I roll my eyes, "thanks dad, but she probably won't even waste her time replying, she won't want me" I tell him, and go back to my phone.

"Dinners ready guys" my mom says. I watch as my siblings pile round the table. My brother James is 19, he tries to be that popular high school kid trying to get all the girls all the time, don't think he realises he's nearly an adult and he needs to grow up. And my sister Megan, she's 14, she's slightly annoying and doesn't shut up about Billie Eilish and Justin Bieber but you know, teenagers. Then there's me, I'm the middle child, I'm 18, which is annoying because whenever I go to try and do photo shoots of things or people, I get mistaken for a 12 year old.

I sit down at the table next to my brother, he holds his phone out in front out me with a photo of a random girl in a bikini on it. I roll my eyes and push the phone away. Probably another girl he's going to attempt to get.
"Your not eating much" my mom says to me. "Yeah I'm not very hungry" I tell her.

There's a knock at the door, which is a perfect excuse for me to get away from the table. I stand up and answer the door. It's my best friend Lucie. Me and lucie have been friends for as long as I can remember. She's the only proper friend I have to be honest. "Hey wanna hang out" she asks smiling. I nod and let her in.
"We're gonna go watch movies upstairs" I tell everyone as lucie greets them.

We run upstairs to my bedroom, the room had boring plain white walls but has pieces of art and graffiti all over them. My dad got them for me ages ago, and I just thought they were very me. 3 movies later me and Lucie are just about to fall asleep. It's pretty late but we're both trying to fight it. "I'll go home before I pass out" Lucie says, putting her jacket on. I say my goodbyes and lie on my bed.
My phone beeps next to me and I check it quickly to keep myself awake.

*1 new message*
I open the text.

From Unknown,
Hi love it's Maggie, I'm Billie Eilish's manager/ mom. I'm contacting you about your photography that we were sent. We all think your very talented, Billie loves the photos. Billie says she'd be delighted if you can work with us and be her new photographer.
Let me know, thank you.

My eyes shoot open in shock. Billie actually noticed me. I quickly send a reply back.

To Maggie,
Hi thank you for contacting me, I'd be honoured to be Billie's photographer.

Short and sweet.
I receive a reply pretty quickly.

From Maggie,
Thank you so much, we would love to meet you, you will have to get started pretty quickly as the tour has already began. Where are you from?

To Maggie,
I'm from Miami

From Maggie,
That's great! We are in Miami now actually, there's a show tomorrow, we will come and meet you.

I send Maggie my address and close my phone, this is amazing. My sister will be so jealous. I get into bed and turn off my lamp. Tomorrow is going to be great.