5

Billie's PoV

"Welcome to Berlin, be careful when exiting the plane" the flight attendant says through the speaker. Thank fuck. That flight was long bro.

I shoot up from my seat and head to the exit, i think it's kinda warm here right now so i'm kind of happy about that. I run my hand through my hair as i step off the plane onto the ground.

There's a car waiting for us on the runway to take us to our tour bus. We decided not to do hotels this year, because it's a pain in the arse trying to move all our stuff all the time. But the hotels did agree to let us shower and stuff there.

We all pile in 2 cars, one for me, finneas, lexi, Claudia and then the other for my parents and managers and shit. Our bags have been loaded up with us and we're ready to go.

"When do we get to shower i feel disgusting" Claudia asks my security in the front of the car.

"Me too" Lexi agrees. I look at her and immediately smile, her hairs down and messy, her eyes are all puffy but she still looks fucking hot. She literally reminds me of one of them instagram models that everyone wants to be, but she's nice and not a bitch.

"We're going over to a hotel that there letting you use for a few hours for free" My security guard says. I nod and stare out the window at the beautiful city. I love berlin a lot and the people are always really nice.

Our driver pulls up at a posh hotel which looks too good for me. I don't see myself as someone who needs the most expensive things possible and for everyone to treat me as a queen. I'm just a person, nothing else. 

We all get one small bag out so we can change our clothing and load them onto a trolley to take into our room.

"Welcome, you must be Billie Eilish" The receptionist says smiling widely.

"That's me" I reply giving her a small friendly wave. "My daughters a huge fan, so she's going to love me telling her this. Anyway, here's your key, stay in there for as long as you want" The woman says.

I take the key off her and thank her, walking away with everyone following.

We get into the room and i take the first shower, making sure to be quick for everyone else. After washing my hair, i quickly get dressed and exit the bathroom for Lexi to have her shower.

She smiles lightly as she walks past into the bathroom, Finneas and Claudia have now gotten their own room to shower and chill in for a bit. I notice Lexis phone ringing on the bed.

'Incoming facetime from sista💗'

I smile and answer it.

"Hey bitch" she shouts expecting to see Lexi, but panics as soon as she sees me. "Billie, hey".

I laugh and run my hand through my wet hair, "she's just in the shower" I tell her, examining the photos of my face in the background.

"oh...ok, t...that's fine" she stutters.

"bro stop being so nervous" I say and laugh. I crawl onto the bed and lie on my stomach, propping my head up on my hand.

Lexi exits the bathroom, her hair still wet, makeup on, dressed in blue jeans and a nude coloured t shirt. I smile at her appearance as she comes over, wondering what i'm doing on her phone. She lies on the bed next to me, and peaks her head onto the camera, showing herself to her sister. I move closer to her so our bodies are completely touching and we're both on the camera.

 I move closer to her so our bodies are completely touching and we're both on the camera

"Hey, what's up?" Lexi asks her sister.

"Just wanted to say that mom and dad are angry cause your not answering their messages" She replies.

"Ok thanks, we've literally on my just got into Berlin, anyway get to school you" Lexi tells her and says bye to her sister before ending the call.

Lexi turns and smiles at me sweetly before moving off the bed, leaving me alone. Her warmth exiting away from me. "I need to dry my hair" She says quietly. I don't understand why she's still so nervous around me.

"I'll do it" I tell her, making her smile and nod once again.