13

Before i start this chapter Billie is going to be in these 2 less and it focuses more on getting to know Lexi's character.
Enjoy
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my sisters birthday tomorrow and then the day after billie is coming so right now me and Lucie are in the mall shopping.

"Dude i don't know what the fuck she will want" i say searching the shelves in urban outfitters.

"She'll look cute in this denim jacket" Lucie says holding up a black jacket.

"That is quite cute actually" i say checking the size. I decide to buy it and get her something else like maybe a necklace or a phone case for her phone that mom and dad got her.

We walk in a phone case store and I immediately see one she will love. It's Red and has a black M on it for Megan and is kinda glittery how cute. I pay for it and walk out the store finding Lucie waiting for me.

"Let's go get food i'll pay" i say checking my phone seeing it's lunch time. We enter a random Italian restaurant and get taken to our seats.

"Fuck hide me, i slept with that guy at a party and i've ignored him ever since" Lucie says putting her head down on the able and pointing to the waiter.

"Erm luce he's coming over" I tell her putting her hand on her wrist.

He stops in front of our table and gets his note pad out ready to take our order. "Hi ladies what can i get for you?" he says. Lucie slowly lifts her head up and looks at me for help.

"Can we get 2 cokes, a large margarita pizza and some fries please" I tell him and he writes it down. He looks at Lucie and smiles.

"You good Lucie" he says with a flirty grin on his face.

"yeah i'm fine, you better go put our order in i'm starving" she tells him and he raises his eyebrow before walking away.

Lucie shakes her head at me making me laugh. I quickly snap a photo of the restaurant and put it on my instagram story.

 I quickly snap a photo of the restaurant and put it on my instagram story

I put my phone away as our food gets brought to the table. Woahhh it looks amazing. I let Lucie take a few photos of it before we dig in.

After we ate we went to a few more shops to get some party decorations and pick up the cake before getting in my range rover and heading home.

(Bit of a backstory, Lexi's dad owns a construction company and her mom is a head teacher so they have quite a bit of money and this is there house)