6- Lexis PoV

It's currently show time, Finneas goes on stage in literally like 20 minutes and i've fucked it. I have no idea where my camera went or where i put it.

I rush around each individual room back stage but no luck. I quickly run round the corner and end up crashing into someone, causing me to fall back with them falling on top of me.

I look up and see Billie on top of me. Fuck sake she's gonna fire me for this. "Fuck i'm so sorry" I say shyly. Unexpectedly, Billie smirks and takes her bottom lip between her teeth, catching my full attention. She stares at me for a moment before snapping out of it and standing up, giving me a helping hand back to my feet.

"Slow down shorty, you ok?" she asks, rubbing my shoulder comfortingly.

"No, i'm a dickhead, i lost my camera" I tell her and sigh, running my hand through my hair.

"hey mama relax ok, we will find it" she says, putting her hand on my neck to get me to look at her. I freeze at her touch and nod lightly, not knowing how to react. My whole body immediately trembling and sweating. Why does she have this effect on me?

Finneas comes round the corner and Billie immediately takes her hand off me. "Sorry didn't mean to interrupt, Lexi you left your camera in our hotel room before" he says.

"your a life saver, thank you" I say and exit round the corner, taking my camera with me. I stop when i'm out of sight as i hear my name being mentioned.

"You and Lexi were having a moment" Finneas says and laughs.

"Shut up dude, I know she's fucking hot, but i'm not trying to get into anything right now, plus she's 100% straight" Billie replies, her voice all soft.

That's where she's wrong, i'm definitely not straight.

I take a few photos of Finneas opening the show and decide to edit them before Billie goes on. I take a seat on the floor in a corner, with my laptop on my knee. I don't want to be up all night editing again, so i need to get some of these done.

"That's cute" Claudia says, taking a seat on the floor next to me, stretching out her legs and pointing to a photo of her boyfriend on my screen.

"He looks so happy" I say and smile. Claudia laughs and continues to watch me edit.

I look up and see Billie talking to her mom, she locks her eyes on mine, bites her lip and looks back to her mom, leaving me confused. I can't believe she thinks i'm hot. But i had no idea Billie liked girls.

Billie and her mom walk over to us smiling. "Ladies we're having an album release party tonight after the show, because we have a 2 day break, so make sure you both dress up" Maggie tells us.

Claudia looks at me and smiles, "lets get glammed up together you little model" she tells me. I smile and nod. "Let's do it" I reply.

"Oh so i'm being disallowed from this am I" Billie says jokingly.

"Fine, you can join us" Claudia replies and rolls her eyes, making Billie playfully kick her in the leg.

"Billie your on in 5" Her tour manager says. I get up off the floor and put my laptop to the side, getting ready to take the photos. I lean forward, to get my bag off the floor and accidentally head-but billies shoulder, not realising she's that close.

"Ow fuck" I say putting my hand on my forehead. Billie laughs at me. "You just love bumping into me don't you" She says.

"I'm never usually this clumsy, i need a workout" I say and sigh. Billie playfully sticks her tongue out at me before heading on stage.

://

"Thank you guys, I love you" Billie shouts and runs off stage, panting. Her face all shiny and sweaty, this show was good. I can tell Billie really enjoyed it.

I sit outside the dressing rooms, editing the photos of Billie, waiting for them to be ready. I don't want to invade her privacy like last time.

Billies door opens and her head peaks round the corner. "Hey Lexi can you help me, i'm stuck" she says motioning for me to come in. I hesitantly stand up and enter the room.

I look at Billie who has wires wrapped around her. "Can you get these off me?" She asks. I nod and walk towards her. I stand behind her and shyly pull up her hoodie, revealing the black box her ear piece is plugged into. I hold onto her hoodie with one hand, my warm skin pressing on her now exposed back. I unplug the box and put it on the table before attempting to untangle the wires. I don't know how she's done this but it's wrapped around her stomach and everything.

"What the fuck did you do?" I laugh trying to untangle then without pulling her hoodie up too much. She laughs back and shrugs.

"You can pull my hoodie up it's fine" She tells me. I nod shyly, now standing in front of her. I do as she says and get her to hold it up while i untangle the wires from round her exposed stomach. I manage to get them loose and finally get rid of them.

"I'm free thank you" she says, taking her hoodie off revealing her shirt underneath. Her face is still all sweaty from the show.

"I'll leave you to it" I tell her and walk to the door, but she grabs my hand spinning my round pinning me to the door whilst her body is close to mine.

I bite my lip nervously, which she watched intently. "Don't do that when i'm this close to you right now" she says, putting her gaze back to my eyes.

"Sorry" i reply in almost a whisper.

She smiles, "I know you heard mine and Finneas's conversation before, you know what i said" she tells me.

I gulp, busted. "You said i was hot" I tell her and she nods. "You got one thing wrong tho, saying i'm straight".

She frowns her eyebrows at me. "So you like girls?" she asks. I nod and she pulls an unreadable facial expression. She stares at me for a while, not saying anything.

"Billie, what are you doing" I whisper, accidentally biting my lip again. She moves her gaze to my mouth and sighs.

Knock, Knock, Knock

"Billie are you ready?" i hear Maggie shout from the other side of the door. Billie keeps her gaze on my mouth and pulls an angry expression. "Fuck" she mumbles before moving away from me and opening the door behind me.

"You need to stop leaving your camera in places" Finneas says, walking in the room, handing me my laptop and camera. I thank him. Still completely shocked about what happened. Was Billie going to kiss me?