8

Lexi's PoV

We have arrived now at the release party for Billies new album. I haven't heard it yet because she won't let me listen until it's out which is shit.

I walk around the building which is full of friends and relatives of Billie who have come all the way here to see her and be with her for this party. I can tell she's well loved and appreciated in what she does.

"Hey finneas, do you know if i'm meant to be taking photos, i brought my camera with me in case" I ask him as I stand next to his tall body. Claudia puts her arm round my shoulder and squeezes me.

"No dude, you take a day off enjoy yourself and then if there's anything you wanna take photos of and remember than go ahead but we don't want anything from you" Finneas replies kindly, rubbing my shoulder with his warm hand.

"Party girl" Claudia says smiling. "you can drink legally here, i'm getting you a drink" she says again before leaving for the bar before I have chance to say no. I suppose one drink can't harm anything.

My eyes wonder around the room, I don't want i admit to myself that i'm looking for Billie but in truth i'm looking for Billie. I lay my eyes on her across the room, where she stands talking with her managers.

Claudia comes back, interrupting my gazing. "Champagne" she smiles and hands a glass to me and Finneas. She places a spare drink down on the table which i assume is for Billie or Maggie.

I sit down at Billies parents table, along with all her family and hum along slightly to the music.

"Speech time, wish me luck, come up here with me guys" Maggie says, heading towards a small little stage in the corner, grabbing her family's hand. I watch them all go not bothering to follow, they don't need me there. Finneas looks behind and reaches his hand out pulling me with him. "Your not getting out of this" he says laughing and i return the laugh.

Maggie goes onto the little stage with Finneas whilst me and Claudia stand on the floor at the front.

"Hi guys, if i can get all your attention" Maggie speaks into a microphone. "So i'm going to need Billie up here".

I look behind me and Billie is making her way through the new found crowd, she gets up on the stage and stands next to her mom who hugs her tightly and places a kiss at the side of her head.

"So i just want to say that i am so proud of you Billie and so are all these people that came here today. We all love you a lot and know how hard you and Finneas work on these things. This album will be one to remember and your always going to be my little baby girl" Maggie says, getting emotional. Billie gives her a hug and takes the microphone. I look at her and smile as she stares round the room, looking as happy as ever.

"So i want to thank you for all coming it means a lot. This album is really really special to me, and i want to thank everyone who helped me work on it, my managers, my producers, Finneas, everybody. Thank  you to my mom and dad for putting up with us whilst we wrote this i appreciate it. As you know we are currently on tour and i'm loving it, so i want to thank all the tour managers, sounds guys everyone for helping with this. Oh shit and i wanna thank my new amazing photographer Lexi, get up here dude and you Claudia" Billie says into the mic, her soft voice echoing around.

She lays her eyes on me and motions for me to come up which i hesitantly do. I stand next to Billie and she puts her hand on my waist comfortingly. Finneas stands on the other side of me and puts his arm around me too, whilst he has his other arm on Claudia.

"Ok we need a countdown to 12. 10 seconds left!" Billie shouts into the mic again.

"9!"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

A few people set of confetti cannons as everyone cheers.

"The album is fucking out!!! i hope you all enjoy it seriously. and just all fucking party, thank you" Billie says and slams the mic down, hugging her brother. The album starts playing and people begin dancing to bad guy.

Billie turns to me and gives me a tight hug, she deserves all the happiness she can get.

"Congratulations on the album Bil" I say into her shoulder as she rubs my back soothingly. I swear this girl gives the best hugs ever.

"Thank you mama" she says softly and pulls away from the hug. "I'm so fucking happy".

I smile at her.

She puts her arms around my shoulders from my back and starts dancing and signing the ending of bad guy down my ear.

This is going to be a good night.