Dominic & Paris -Bonus Chapter 3

THREE WEEKS LATER

His breath ragged as Dominic growled pounding himself deeper into Paris. The room seemed steamy and fogged but they kept going no matter what.

Paris back arched itself when he felt Dominic hit a spot he couldn't ignore.

"Harder!" He breathed clawing his nails into the sheets as Dominic groan feeling Paris tightened around him.

He growled fastening his pace as his hand pumped Paris leaking c0ck.

Paris's body shook when he came as Dominic thrust hard on more time before ejaculating all over Paris.

"Are you okay now?" Dom asked grazing his hand over Paris's thigh.

Paris stared at Dominic with so much determination before starting something.

"Again"

____________________________

After plenty of rounds of intimacy and bathing, Dominic and Paris laid in bed relaxing.

Dominic rubbed Paris almost flat stomach smiling happily.

"How's my Dionysus " Dominic questioned rubbing his pregnant husband's stomach.

Dominic has been convinced ever since Paris got pregnant that it's going to be a boy and insists on naming him, Dionysus.

"He's hungry" Paris states slapping Dominic's hands away.

It's because of him that he's been horny and an emotional wreck.

Well, it was Dion.. fault.

"Nick!!!" Don yelled as not long Nick came running inside their bedroom.

"Yesss..." he answered dragging on the word in annoyance.

"Go get your dad a pan of pizza, You're a baby brother is hungry" Dominic ordered making Nick mumble under his breath.

" I don't want that," Paris said flipping the age of his book 'Lucifer meets Angel'. "Then what do you want?" asked Dominic who ran his hand through his gray and black hair.

"I don't know but not pizza," Paris said flipping another page. "Okay, how about salad?" he asked again making Paris gasp.

"So your saying I'm fat?" Paris growled closing his book as he glared at Dom. Nick's eyes looked back and forth from Dom to Paris before he turned around saying.

"I think it's time for me to go," He said quickly walking out their room."Little Wolf, you know I wouldn't say that about you" Dom said sighing as he watched Paris sit up.

"Yes, you did you suggested that I should eat a salad which means that I'm fat!" Paris yelled angrily putting on his bunny bed slippers.

"Little Wolf where are you going?!" Dom shouted as Paris began to walk out of their bedroom. "I'm not sleeping with you tonight" Paris huffed closing the door behind him.

Dominic sighed before cursing he was almost regretting getting Paris pregnant again he had forgotten how he's so sensitive.

_

Paris and his bunny slippers head themselves to the kitchen where he met Cesco and Zero hanging out. "Hey, guys," Paris said catching the two's attention. "Dad," "Paris," they both said in surprise.

"Dad, why are you out here?" Cesco asked confused as to why his father would be out here. The reason why he's so surprised is that Dominic had Paris on bed rest since he was pregnant and would always ask a maid or his kids to get anything Paris wanted.

"Why are you surprised? Are you trying to say that I need your father to do things?" Paris questioned as Zero quietly slid out of the kitchen without being noticed. He didn't want any of Paris's pregnancy hormones so he made a run for it.

"Honestly, dad I don't care anyway," Cesco said grabbing his corndog before disappearing in the direction of his Uncle Zero.

"Hmm" Paris huffed before walking over to the fridge. He opened deciding that he wanted to make so tender chicken strips with some cheesy tacos.

"Mmm yes!" Paris sang taking out his ingredients. While he was doing so Italy came out smiling from ear to ear as she just got off the phone with Alessandro her boyfriend.

"Hey, Dad!" she chirped taking a seat. Paris looked up seeing his daughter smiling happily in his face. "What you so happy about?" Paris asked taking out the chicken package.

"Alessandro just invited me to dinner with him and his parents" Lee smiled flipping her platinum blonde hair to the side.

"Okay, so do you want to help me cook this?"Paris questioned when Leeeyes looked towards the stairs.

"Sure," Lee said getting up as she went to help Paris prepare the food.

_

Once Paris and Lee were done they both made up their plates before sitting down to eat. Paris gagged a little at the smell of cheese before looking down at his stomach angrily.

"Let me enjoy this meal for once, Dion!" Paris said shoving his chicken tender in his mouth. Lee laughed at her father before grabbing her plate and moving on to her room.

While Paris was eating footsteps where heard coming in the kitchen before Paris heard the voice making him jump.

"When are you coming to bed," Dominic asked angrily looking at Paris who joyfully enjoyed his meal. "I said Dominic Bartholemew Dragon that I'm not sleeping with you tonight" Paris hissed taking a bite of his tacos.

"Little Wolf get your ass up to the bedroom before I punish you" Dominic growled making Paris shiver as he remembered the last time he disobeyed.

But this time it's different.

He's Pregnant.

"I'm pregnant," Paris said making Dominic laughed at his stupid answer. "Pregnant or not I'll spank that sweet ass of yours, Little Wolf!" he bellowed putting his hands in his pockets while flexing his muscles.

Whilst the argument between Paris and Dom Cesco hand came down and secretly took a taco and chicken tender from Paris before hurriedly running back to his room.

"I bet you won't!" Paris urged rolling his eyes. Suddenly he found his feet leaving the ground when he's been swoop off the ground in bridal style by Dominic.

"Let me g-" Paris tried to stay before he felt Dominic plump lips on his taking every ounce of anger out of him.

'Curse hormones' Paris thought.

"You was saying" Dominic smiled licking his lips making Paris slam his lips on his. The two devoured each other trying to taste every inch of each other as though it was the first time they've kissed.

"Punish me, Daddy," Paris said making a wicked smile form on Dominic's face.

_

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment!

Oh and lookout for a Mason and Seven bonus chapter (Tough Love) soon!!!