Mason and Seven - Tough Love 2

MASON

My arms tightened around Seven's lap as he sits on my lap playing his video games.

My dick found it hard not to get hard since Seven was only wearing a brief and his ass was brushing against my cock.

"You're 38 years old and you still play these video games?" I said rolling my eyes while my husband squirmed on my lap.

I groaned as his ass rubbed against my erection.

"Shush, Mase, I trying to win here," Seven shushed pushing his remote controls buttons harshly.

I love this dumbass so much that It fucking hurts.

" I Love you," I say causing Seven to pause the game before he turns towards me.

"I Love you too" He replied before pressing his lips on mines.

THIRD POV.

Mason groaned sucking on Seven's bottom lip before he slipped his tongue inside deepening the kiss.

Mason wasted no time turning Seven's body around so he straddled his lap.

His big arms wrapped tightly around Seven's waist. Pulled back moving his wet lips to Seven's collarbone slowly moving his way up his neck leaving marks behind.

His hands snaked their way under Seven's shirt teasingly running his finger over his lover hard nipple.

"Uh! Mason..." Seven called hearing a hum from Mason who was too busy kissing, biting and sucking Seven's skin.

Somehow one of Mason's hand found their way into Seven's briefs gently caressing his erect cock.

"Stopp teasing," Seven said hearing a chuckle from Mason as he then strokes his member.

Seven's shirt met the floor when Mason's mouth found themselves onto Seven's nipples while the hand that was once there made it's a way to Seven's ass.

But before, Mason brought his finger to Seven's lip which he happily took in his mouth sucking them getting them ready.

Taking Mason's fingers out Sev's mouth they again found their way to Seven's aching hole begging to be fucked.

A smile came from Mason when he roughly pushed them inside of Seven making him scream.

"Uhh!"

"Shush Summer is in the room next door, " Mason smiled knowing well that he was the cause of Sevens scream.

"Now that we're talking about her, You know she's been asking me to ask you to allow her to start dating," Seven said as Mason pulled back.

"No, " Mason growled. Seven sighed before grabbing his shirt since the mood was now gone.

"Come on Mason you can't have our daughter fucking trapped in a box," Seven said putting on his shirt.

"I just don't want no boy touching m-, our daughter, " Mason clarified. He hated the thought of seeing his daughter crying over some small dick boy.

"She's seventeen going on eighteen and besides she has to get her heart broken once in her life so the next time she doesn't," Seven said getting off the ground.

"Why the fuck is she asking this question anyway? Does she already have a boyfriend?" Mason said standing right after Seven.

" Of course she does I've been hacking her phone ever since she got one and don't worry I already did a background check on him" Seven stated as anger riled up in Mason.

"What's his name?" Mason asked taking off his glasses.

"None of your fucking business Mase cause If I tell you you'll scare the poor guy to oblivion," Seven said resting his hand on Mason's chest.

"Summer needs to learn about the world out there we can't have her locked down forever we have to set her free" Seven consoled moving his hands to Mason's neck.

"Fine she's allowed to date but If this guy fucking breaks her heart he's dead" Mason declared as Seven and he began walking backward.

"Of course I've already hacked into the boy's computer, phone and house cameras plus I've already planted a small bomb inside his house" A sinister smile came across Sevens face making Mason heart warm.

"I love you, " Mason pressing his lips against Seven as the two fallen back meeting their body with the bed.

"I love you too, " Seven declared before his swollen lips met Mason's neck.

Kissing, licking, and sucking was all he did before he snaked his hands into Mason's grey sweats.

A growl escaped Mason when he felt Seven's warm hand caress his hard cock.

His hand roughly wrapped around Mason's hard cock making Mason hissed.

He chuckled before moving his hand up and down. Mason, on the other hand, squirted lube from their dresser on his hands.

Quickly lubricating them he speedily made his way to Seven's ass slipping his hand under his underwear. Mason's other hand came down to spread Seven's cheeks apart.

"Since someone wants to be rough-" Mason started as he shoves two fingers inside of Sev.

Sevens back arched as he hissed by the sudden thrust. "I could be rough too" Mason continued.

The hands that were once pleasuring Mason had stopped as Mason's fingers pulled out before thrust back in.

Seven bite his lips tightening his hole around Mason's fingers.

Mason hissed gently pushing his fingers deeper into Seven.

Seven cried in pain begging to feel something bigger and better.

"I want you to beg for it" Mason whispered brushing his breath against Seven's ear.

"Mason, please, " Seven pleaded, arching his back pushing his body closer to Mason.

"Please what? I wanna hear you say it" Mason uttered curving his fingers just to hit Sevens G-spot.

"Fuck me, Mason!" Seven moaned before having his body flipped over and he plastered onto all fours.

His clothing beneath completely torn off leaving him bare, in the sight of his man.

"As you wish, baby " Mason grinned pushing his sweats down as he quickly thrust himself into Seven.

The man's body ached in pleasure at his husband's thrusts. The bed creaked at every stroke-causing Mr. Torture the Teddy Bear to have quickly found its way to the ground.

"Umm, " Seven hummed feeling his husband's body against his.

He loved every stroke, every kiss and every ounce of love he gave him.

Matter of fact he loved him

_

Many thrusts and moans later led to the two lying in bed tirelessly cuddling with each other.

"What am I going to do with you" Seven stated resting his hands on Mason's chest.

"Nothing" Mason huffed smiling down to his lover.

"Love you" Seven breathed.

"Love you too, love" Mason smiled wrapping his arms tightly around his husband.

Thanks for reading!!

See you again soon since chairman break is coming up for me!!!!

Bye!