3 - Sexually confused?

Dominic P.O.V

"Get in"

"No," he said. Is he really defying me right now?

"Paris, "I say but with more power to my voice.

"Get in the shower or I will fuck you-"

"Okay! I'm in!" He shouted as he steps into the shower.

Taking off my briefs that was hugging my hard dick.

Paris' eyes grew wide as he set sight on my lower region. "Like what you see?" I asked making him blush to a different shade of red.

"Shut up," He said as he quickly turns his whole body around hiding his red face.

His thicc ass is on full display as I watch each water droplet run along his ass.

Should I take that as an Invitation?

I quickly walk towards him pressing my hard shaft against his ass. "D-Dom" he stuttered.

Aw, he's so cute when he's flustered.

"Let me wash you," I stated. Which I think scared him a little? Why is he so scared of me?

I mean I practically bought him but I saved him from his horrible life. I did a background check on him and he's been working for most of his life because of that dickhead bastard of a father.

From the moment I saw him I wanted him, he shouldn't have to work he should be taken care of.

And I would be the one to take care of him. I'm Pansexual so it doesn't matter that he's a guy, I want him to be mine and only mine.

"Let me help you, "I say as I grab the soap. Before he could even interrupt me I started to wash him.

"Hey wait I could wash there"

"No, I got it," I say moving my hands to his hard shaft. I gently wrap my hands around his dick, slowly motioning my hands up and down pumping it.

"Do-Domm" He moaned out. Using my other hand I push him towards the wall so his ass could poke out.

"Shush just let me wash you," I say still slowly pumping his hard shaft while rubbing my hard dick against his ass.

I must say he does have a fat ass and I love it.

"D-Dom please" he moaned in a whisper. "Please what? Little wolf" I asked whispering in his ear.

"Please s-stop" he manages to say as I was still pumping his shaft. I then let go of him going to the other shower head to wash off. Looking over at Paris seeing him having a confused look on his face.

"What? Didn't think I would stop did ya?" I said following after with a chuckle.

"I-I, shut up," he grumbled. "Watch ya mouth little wolf," I said washing my face.

"I simply did what you said and now your confused?" this will teach him a lesson for sure.

***********************

After the shower with my little wolf.

I got in a casual outfit a gray sweater and white pants. Oh, maybe add a blue overcoat to the look, that's good I guess.

 Oh, maybe add a blue overcoat to the look, that's good I guess

His outfit ^

His outfit ^

"Little wolf hurry up" I shouted. For a man, he sure takes his time getting dressed. Looking at my phone texting my right-hand man Seven I hear a small voice speaking.

"Hey," he said. Finally, I thought as I look up to see Paris dress in full black.

 Finally, I thought as I look up to see Paris dress in full black

Paris outfit^

"Cute," I said making him blush. "Now, let's get going, " I say holding my hand out for him to take which he hesitantly did.

"Where are we going? What about Autumn?" He asked concerned.

"Relaxed pup, We're going to handle some business and Autumn is in the car with waiting on us," I said making him sigh in relief.

Walking down the stairs towards the front door. Seeing the black jeep waiting on us as we walk towards it. Opening the door to reveal the little girl dressed up and hair in two.

Autumn^  and her outfit

Autumn^ and her outfit

"Who did your hair,"Paris asked stepping into the jeep with me following.

"Ms. Emily, she's really nice Par she let me pick out my clothes and everything. We even got to talk about girl stuff " She chirped.

"Ms. Emily?'' Paris repeated. "The maid I told to look after her," I told him.

"Oh"

Anyway, now to take care of a little business.

Sorry, this chapter is a little short but I promise the next one won't. :)