9 - Giving him a chance?

Dominic

"Is he dead? " Seven asks.

"I don't know and I don't give Fuck" I hissed. Thomas, on the other hand, looked over at the mutt observing and analyzing him.

"He's alive, what do you want to do now Mister Dragon?" Thomas asked handing me my jacket.

"Burn this motherfucker to the ground, make it look like an accident " I ordered Dylan since it's what he's best at.

I should properly introduce you to the guys and say what they specialized in.

Well, there's Seven he's smart. He may seem dumb but when it comes to hacking and shit you're done for. Oh and also he's a good shot so don't take him as only a nerd but a well-trained assassin.

Then you have the merciless twins.

Dylan, he's the mechanic he makes things look like accidents. He can also put on a nice guy act for you but make him mad you'll see the monster he tries so much to hide.

Mason, the torturer. He can break any information out of anyone just give him 5 minutes and he'll have them spilling the info like a cup of water you knocked down. He's a crazy motherfucker but yet he looks so calm and collected. That's the fucked up shit right there. Never really talks. Why? Cause he's seen and done fucked up shit and he gets irritated fast.

Thomas a well-known sniper assassin. That's all you need to know is, he'll just simply fuck you up.

Me well I'm the boss I got the solutions, plan, well you could say I'm the brains. Oh, I'm a good shot including being a sniper too.

I'm also good at boxing, Taekwondo, and more fighting shit.

"Boss, you ready? " Seven asked pulling me out my thoughts.

"Yes," I bluntly answered. Leaving the mutts house and going in my car.

I call Paris to check up to see if he's alright.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Little wolf are you alright?"I asked hearing very loud music in the back. Is that a kid song?

"Are you having a party?"I asked.

"N-No" he stuttered. Oh really?

"I'm coming home now, so I'll be there in the next three minutes," I stated.

"Fuck" is what I heard him say.

"What was that?" I questioned him.

"I said okay lov-, I mean see you when you get here" he quickly said before hanging up. I start to chuckle at him for almost saying love you.

He's so stubborn.

Paris

Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!

It only started with me and Autumn watching Bratz but it was her idea to invite the maids and some of the bodyguards for a so-called tea slumber party.

At first, it was calm until she started playing music and start spraying those string party things at everyone.

And from then and there it was a mess.

"Hey! EVERYONE LETS PLAY HIDE AND SEEK IN THE DARK!!!!" Autumn yells.

"Yeah!!!" everyone yelled back at her.

"DOMINIC IS COMING!!!!" I shouted which causes everyone to pause.

I thought everyone was shocked by the fact that I said Dom was coming but no they were shocked because of what was standing behind me.