27 - The Deceiver...

If you see the word Imma. Don't tell me that it isn't a word cause it is from where I come from.

Anyways, carry on :)

Dominic

"Where is he?!" I shouted as the two before me flinched. "Sir, I mean Dom, It was all my fault I took my eye off of him for a second which I didn't mean to," Thomas says as Seven shook his head.

"I don't care if it was your fault from what I see it's both your faults!" I yelled as Ben touch my shoulder.

"Calm down I'm sure we're going to find him," Benny says as Zero nod taking a pear out of his basket of fruits. "Calm down, how can I calm down when I sent these two who I most likely trust out with my pregnant husband only to receive a message that he's been kidnap!" I bellowed.

"Dominic, it's okay we'll find Paris like we always do," Dylan says as Mason nods holding Autumn close. Calming down I quickly began thinking of a plan to find my little wolf.

"Okay, Seven Imma need for you to track Paris down from the new phone I gave him ok?" I ordered as he began walking out but before he does I said something. "I hope you both know when I find Paris I'm going to come up with an accountable punishment for you two," I say as Seven and Thomas nodded before Seven walked out.

"Benny, I need you to make more of that healing serum in case little wolf is harmed in any way" I instructed as he nods before walking out.

"Now, Zero I need you to create some bombs and weapons that are going to help in this operation, " I ordered before he exits my office.

"And finally Mason Imma need for you to get the rest of the information from that guy who was sent here and Dylan you can assist him," I said as the twins both nodded before leaving with Autumn as I am now left alone.

"I'm going to find you little wolf just hang on" I mumbled under my breath.

Paris

"Mmmn" I groan as I awoke from a horrible slumber. "You're awake!" A British familiar voice yelled. 'Oh shit not this guy again' the voice sighed. I 'm with you on that.

"Oh hell, you don't look so good" Mr

"Oh hell, you don't look so good" Mr. Scorpio frowned. " I was just kidnapped and was knocked out unconscious" I hissed rubbing my head. "Oh, my bad I did tell the guys to be careful with you but for that, I'm sorry I'll deal with them later," he said as he looked over to his handsome guard?

"Sebastian, I will like some tea," He said as Sebastian nodded before pressing his earpiece. "Sir will like to have some tea" he ordered as a few minutes later some woman dress in a maid outfit came in with a tray of tea.

She was trembling as she was slowly walking over to Mr. Scorpio and me. Sebastian saw that she was trembling so he took the tray from her and send her off before setting the tea before us.