4 - Meeting the Mafia ?

Seven^

Paris

As we're going to God knows where. Dominic has his hand on my thigh rubbing it up and down while he's on his phone talking to somebody.

"I'm here, you better have things in order," he said to whoever on the phone. I wonder what he's talking about.

Soon after he said that the car stops.

"Boss we're here," the driver said.

"I can see that Thomas, thank you," Dominic said to him a little annoyed.

"Come on Little Wolf, time to introduce you," he said as Thomas the driver opens the door having Dom stepping out. Wait, what?

"To who?" I questioned getting out of the car after him with Autumn.

"My mafia or you can say, Family," he said. Ok was that supposed to make me feel better?

Looking up to see a lot of men standing in a line on each side of the walking path. I know Dom is the boss in all but is this really necessary?

Then come walking down the path between the men is a man smoking while walking casually towards us.

"Seven" I heard him say.

"Dom, wait who's this sexy one over here," he said as he walks over to Dom but as soon as he a saw me he came to my direction.

"Hi, the name is Seven but you can call me Sev," Seven said to me.

He's handsome but not as hot as Dominic but I love a man with tattoos though Dominic does have a dragon tattoo on his back and it looks sexy as fuck. So I have to say Dominic is hotter.

"Hi my name is Par-," I said. Before I could even finish I was pulled into Seven's arms and not only that, one of his hands squeeze my butt.

"Wow got a thicc one now have you, Dom?" He asked as I was quickly pulled back into Dominic's arms.

"I usually share Sev but this one is truly mine," he said adding a little dominance to voice making my whole body shiver.

Dominic then puts his face into my neck kissing my sweet spot making me moan.

"No one is to touch my little wolf but me" he growled. But then I remembered something, Autumn?!

I look over to see Autumn looking at the IPad watching something with earphones in. Wasn't she paying attention all that time?

"Okay, okay Dom I get it but if he ever wants someone better he should call me," Sev asked making Dom truly annoyed.

"Shut up Sev" he replied annoyed.

"Dom, is Sev your best friend?" I asked. "More like a brother and the twins are also too," he said grabbing me close.

"Twins?" I questioned. When suddenly two handsome Greek Gods walking towards us.