15 - Guys can get Pregnant?

Previous chapter:

"Dom..."

"Paris Rosewood would you marry me? I know this is not the best place or time to do this but you know I just couldn't wait. This might be a little to fast but Would you please marry me little wol-"

"I don't know what to say..... " I interrupted.

Paris

"What?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Of course! I'll marry you!" I exclaimed.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, of cours-"

Dom's lips met mines with no hesitation as he pulls me into his loving arms.

"Good, now let's put this ring on this finger. Shall we?" he spoke though I couldn't help but chuckle.

Dom takes the ring out of the box and slips it on my ring finger. I can't believe Dominic picked this out for me.

"It's beautiful," I said giving Dominic a peck on his lips.

"I love you, Dominic" I smiled.

"I love you too, Paris "he pecks my check after saying so.

"Okay, Now what are we gonna tell the others?" I asked.

"I don't know, we tell them, "Dom said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes as I take Dom's hands on my mines.

"Woah, the first time Little Wolf has ever taken my hand in his, " he gasped.

"Dom" I pouted as he kisses my head and continued to lead me out. Once we were in the room where everybody was in of course. I looked over who gave me a nod in return.

"Everyone can I jus-" Dom was saying as everyone turns their attention to us as Zero expression changed.

"Is that a ring?! " Zero gasped munching on his pear. Didn't we just have dinner a while ago?

"Yes, Zero, Dom and I are getting married," I said as everyone gasped.

Everyone quickly looks down at my fingers. "Omg! it's true!" Nikki, Dom's mother exclaimed. Dom's father looked at me as I did the same to him as he got up and made his way towards me and Dom.

"Well, Paris I entrust you to take care of my son and Dom I hope you take care of Paris as well" he smiled patting my shoulder. After he left off to calm down his wife, Autumn came and asked "So Par-bear? Is Dom going to be my brother in law? Doesn't that means we're apart of his family?"

"Yes, Princess," I said as Autumn burst into tears. Woah. "Princess? are you not happy?" I asked as she began shaking her head. "No, I'm just glad that you Par-bear is finally happy" she cried. I quickly pulled into a hug an kiss her adorable forehead.

"I love you, Princess," I said. "I love you too big brother" she smiled kissing my forehead in the process. "Hey, where's my forehead kiss," Dom asked as Autumn giggled at his expression but quickly kissed his forehead as well.

"Awe, I'm so happy for you guys" Zero said while biting a pineapple. Seriously where the hell is he getting these fruits?

"Well, when am I going to be getting my grandbabies?" she asked as I burst out laughing. "Guys can't get pregnant, good one Mrs. Dragon" I laughed as everyone else seems not to be.

So I looked at Mason who quickly turn his head towards Autumn. I then looked at Seven who immediately looked at Zero whose munching on his grape?

"Right guys, guys can't get pregnant right?" I asked as everyone had a strange expression on their face.

"Um, Little wolf.... you see um"Dom choked as he scratches the back of his head. If guys could get pregnant then I would have been pregnant a long time ago since me and Dom have sex a lot.

"Everybody out!" Dom's mother screamed as everyone left the room. "Dom please tell me this is a prank because guys cannot get pregnant" I questioned.

"Well, when you're in the mafia everything is... you know, different" he stated. "So what the hell is that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"Well, the mafia scientists created an injection which was in case a Mafia chooses a male for its partner" he started as I nodded my head in response so he could continue.

"The injection changes the male body and allows it to carry a child.." he stated. What the fuck... Who created this ? And how come the world hasn't heard about this?

"So what your saying is I have to get an injection so that I can carry the next heir " I inquired as he answered with a nod. "Who created this and how come the world doesn't know this?" I asked. "I don't know maybe the first gay mafia or some shit and to answer the second question it's one of the mafias sacred secret" he stated.

"Dom... Ok let's say I get injected with this shit how does it work?" I questioned.

"Well from what I heard from my parents your body will be horny or something for just a day and I would have to impregnate you," he said.

"Ok, and when It's time for me to give birth where the hell is this baby supposed to come out?" I asked.

"C-section, well you don't have to do this if you don't want to," he said. "I'll think about this impossible thing" I smiled. "We're still getting married right? That didn't scare you off, right?" he rambled on as I quickly shut him up with a kiss.

"Yes, we're still getting married. I just need to think about this injection thing" I pulled away.

After the talk, we decided it would be best to come home since I was tired from all that went on tonight. As we were in the van driving home Dom's head was on my lap as he was fast asleep.

"So Paris? Am I gonna be an uncle soon?" Seven asked while poking me.

"No, Seven, "I said poking him back.

I still can't wrap my head around the thought of me being pregnant by Dom. To have his child? Why would scientists create something like that, for a guy to get pregnant?

How would it feel? To have a baby growing inside me? Did the world change so much that men could now actually get pregnant?

"We're back home Paris if you want to know," Zero said sliding outside the van with everyone else leaving only me and Dom in here

"Dom wake up!" I said slapping him on the face as his eyes burst wide open.

"I'm up.. so did you think about the thing?" he asked. "If you're referring to what I think you're referring to then yes I have," I said. "And?" he pressed. "I don't know Dom I need a day or two to take this thing in" I stated as he got up from my lap and pulled me out the van.

"I get it, now let's go to bed I'm tired" he yarned as he pulls me inside the house towards our bedroom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! sorry that this update is late but I've decided that I will only update on Saturdays or Sundays instead since I have school and shit.

Oh, and please don't forget to comment and vote for this chapter!