CHAPTER 19: Broken

KORINNA

It's been a few days now since Arlan and I first had sex. It was one of the best nights ever definitely a night I had always dreamed about having with him.

Things also seemed to be going really good and our relationship seemed to have grown a lot more recently.

Although it has been a while since we last hung out with his friends and even at lunch he has been keeping his distance.

I didn't care about that though because I would only go along with it because of him.

Today while both Arlan and I were hanging out at his place, doing homework and trying to prepare for an exam coming up, I got a call from my stepmom and it couldn't have come neither at a worst time. Me and Arlan were making out and almost got close to having sex on his couch when I heard my phone go off.

I knew it was her because her ringtone is the song by Three Days Grace 'I Hate Everything About You'.

"Hello?" I answer.

"I just want you to know that I will be coming back home week after next. The house better be cleaned and in order." She says.

"Of course. I promise it will be." I tell her.

"Good. And there better not be any damage to my car." She exclaims.

"It's fine. I barely used it." I tell her as I roll my eyes then I try and hold in my moans as I feel Arlan's hand slide into my pants and panties and starts right away quickly rubbing my clit while kissing my neck.

"What is going on?!" She demands.

"Um, nothing. I-I've got to go." I reply quickly trying to hold in my moans.

"Fine. I'm done talking to you anyways." She says then hangs up.

I do as well and toss my phone onto the coffee table in front of us before leaning back on the couch and opening my legs a little more as he places his forehead against mine and I start unzipping his pants and begin stroking his fully erect cock and we both moan and play with each other going a little faster until we come. I come first and he then licks his fingers.

"Mmm. You taste so good baby." He tells me.

I continue stroking his hard shaft as I smile and kiss his lips then as soon as I bend my head down and place his cock into my mouth while continuing to stroke it, he soon after comes inside of my mouth.

I start to moan as I swallow it.

"Mmm....You taste good too." I tell him.

"Baby you are so fucking hot." He says.

He then grabs my face and leans in to kiss me. Then we hear Freddy's car door shut and quickly get ourselves together. That would have been embarrassing for sure if he had caught us.

I stayed until dinner and Arlan told me that he had some things he needed to do with his brother and spend some time together and then he'd be by my house and stay the night later.

I understood since I have been spending time with him as he has with me more than anyone else.

While at home, I decided to hurry and finish my assignment for one of my classes that would be most of my grade.

I felt foolish and almost like a stalker in a way whenever I would look at my phone and not see that he called or even messaged me.

Then once midnight came around and he still hadn't contacted me or come over even, I just messaged him goodnight and that I loved him before falling asleep.

The next few days at school, I was looking for him and didn't see him and still he was ignoring my messages as Freddy also seemed to be covering up for him. Which hurt a lot, him of all people. So I stopped pursuing until finally, today while at school, I saw him talking to his group of friends. I took in a deep breath, since that was the last thing I wanted to do, and finally had the courage to ask him what was going on.

They all were laughing until they saw me and stopped.

"Hey, Arlan?" I asked.

He took in a deep breath and let it out before turning around looking at me.

"Oh, hey." He says all casual like I'm just some random person.

"Hi. Can we talk?" I asked.

All of his friends look at him and then he nods and follows me down the hallway off to the side.

"So what's up?" He asks as he barely makes eye contact with me.

"What's been going on? I mean you haven't answered my calls or messages and have been doing everything to avoid me. Have I done something wrong?" I asked.

"Look, it was fun and all, but we aren't gonna work out." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask as my heart just dropped to the bottom of my stomach.

"You know what I mean. Don't make me say it." He says rather harshly.

"No. You are trying to say something and have been ignoring me this whole time, the least you can do is say it to my fucking face." I snap at him.

It surprises him as he snaps his head towards me.

"Fine. You were nothing but a piece of ass. I got you back for all those years ago. So I did what I had to." He says and is stopped as soon as he see's somebody walking over.

"You don't mean that." I tell him. "And what are you even talking about what happened years ago?"

I stop as soon as Nina steps beside him and kisses his cheek while putting her arm over his shoulder.

"Hey, we need him." Nina starts to tell me.

I just glare at her.

"Yeah well, we're talking." I snap at her.

"My god, can't you take a fucking hint? You were all part of a bet. Damn." She says.

I look at him as he is glaring at her. Then he suddenly looks at me apologetically struggling with three emotions it seems. Regret, apologetic and anger.

I just nod my head while I begin fighting back the tears so neither one of them can see and walk past them out the door, not caring about finishing the rest of school.

I get into my step mom's car and drive to my house.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)