CHAP47-"One and the same"

J     U     N     G     K     O     O     K

"Oh my god" I mouthed in silence at Mr. Kim. "She just responded to him" I silently mouthed again while he rolled his eyes before replying.

"Yes I saw that too you know"

After her response the man started to talk further. The only problem was his auto tuned monster like voice which gives us no clue of the person's identity.

"I want you to stop trying to find Harin. I've warned you to never do it. If I find you trying to find her again, then sweet Haylee, I won't spare you. Because if I have given life to you, then I can take it too at my will" he spoke.

My entire body was tensing up in fear, despair and grieve. A menacing confusion was looming within me. It was as if there was a message that I can't yet get. Something about this call was weakening my bones, shrinking my confidence and engulfing me into empathy.

"Do I make myself clear, girl" he questioned.

"Yes" she answered once again.

"Where are you now?"

With that question being raised Mr. Kim started to freak out. He pulled my sleeves, asking me to cut the phone. "Jungkook, she will answer him right. She is still in her unconscious mind" he whispered, glaring at me and then the phone to warm me into action. But just when I was about to cut the phone she spoke.

"I don't know where I am"

With that being said by the girl in the chair, Mr. Kim looked like he was awestruck. With huge eyes he walked towards the girl with his hand resting on his chin in thoughts. His eyes wondered from her position on the chair to her hands that were still firmly caught on the supporter. He was in a deep conflict with himself. But it was too late. I had already cut the phone when he had hurried me.

"That's not possible. She knew exactly where she was. Why would she speak different to him" he questioned. "And what is this Haylee business. Why would he take the name of my daughter?"

"I don't know Mr. Kim. I really don't"

"What are you doing Harin. What is the meaning of this?" he asked the girl whose eyes were still closed.

"I do not know who Harin is. I have tried to find her because he warned me to never do so. But I still am aware of how important she is for many"

"What are you saying?" I yelled.

"Jungkook, calm your hormones down will you. And let me do my job"

Mr. Kim looked angry now. In the mention of his daughters name he changed his easy going behavior. I mean, of course, his daughter could be facing anything being alongside a murderer.

"Tell me then. Who are you?"

"I'm Haylee"

We froze. The room was now silent than before.

"So tell me, Haylee, do you know who the murderer is?"

"No"

All I know is that she isn't lying. Which means whoever the Haylee is possessed in her doesn't know the murderer either.

"It's a good thing you brought her to me, Jungkook" Mr. Kim began. "If I am not wrong, all the calls that come into her phone that I can't trace belong to this person. If you noticed how stiff she turned at the ringtone of her phone, you will realize how she is a prey to a sort of hypnosis. Someone is keeping her in his chants by creating another person within her that even she is unaware of"