CHAP43-"Theory untold"

A/N- make sure you guess the murderer in this chap.

○●○●

Jungkook was only a feet away from exiting the office before Mr. Kim had called him back.

The whole room was filled with pin drop silence as both of them were shocked about the result of the examination held on the girl that seemed suspicious. Harin was innocent of course. But that was not the whole part of her story.

Her story was not written at her will and Mr. Kim realised that only he could edit it, mend it and fix it for her.

"We may not know the murderer even after this process. But son" Mr. Kim said, approaching closer to him. "We cannot leave our suspicion on anyone, it's too dangerous"

"I know" Jungkook replied, placing his hands over Mr.Kim's that was resting on his shoulder. "And I think I can figure something out. I have my suspicion on a person. This handwriting" he continued, showing him the murderers message.

"I know it a little too well. But like you said, I will first confirm it"

Jungkook almost disappeared from his sight, but he wasn't far enough not to hear his last few words, for which he paused for a second.

"I'm saying it again. But trust no one. Not even your missing friends"

"I know. And I'm going to find out for real" was what Jungkook replied from behind before completely leaving the building.

And that was when Mr. Kim's mind was left to explore his own theories.

Jung Hoseok, the man who went missing first

Jung Hoseok, the man who went missing first. Can he be the murderer himself? Could his return to school, fully bruised, be an excuse to execute his plans. Was he the driving force to make others guess after him.

 Was he the driving force to make others guess after him

Kim Namjoon, the second to go missing. However for him there was the unexpected fire alarm. No one said they did it. So could it be his own game of confusion? Was all this his creation? What if he was guessing his own clue to get rid of the evidence.