CHAP21-"Messed up"

J     U     N     G     K     O     O     K

"Follow me out" Taehyung said, eyeing me while opening the door and exiting first.

I couldn't do much but stare at the door and not turning to see Harin's expressions in guilt for causing so much of trouble for her. But I'm glad at least I wasn't caught by Mrs. Kim, that's a relief.

Without thinking any further, I finally decided to walk outside, to the weather that as freezing cold and closing the door behind me. Taehyung hyung's expressions seemed quite serious. But I couldn't tell if it was because of anger or frustration, he seemed rather worried?

His eyes slowly moved to my hands that were holding onto his video game.

"Seriously!?" he asked, but laughed a little making me a bit relaxed.

"Jimin hyung blackmailed me into this. I swear I didn't have any other intentions and I sneaked in thinking it's your room" I confessed, his expressions still not understandable. "I'm sorry, hyung"

"It's not your fault. I know Jimin can be a little bully when he has an eye on something" his words somehow warmed me. "But, I just don't feel right about the past whenever I see you both together. It's just that, I keep remembering you that night drenched in blood, and Harin walking into the room to see both of us"

The past was something I never wanted to recall. I hate it. But what happened then was something that I have no answer for, the truth that I wanted to know...which still lies unread.

"I don't know how it—"I was about to explain on the verge of tearing up before Taehyung held on to my shoulder in support. "It's okay; I never told you it's your fault. Don't blame yourself, Jungkook"

If he said it was okay and it wasn't my fault then I had a lot of answers I wanted from him, but this one answer more than anything.

"So, is it fine if I see Harin" I asked with my head lowered down, knowing I'm in no position to make such statements. Taehyung doesn't answer, and I couldn't read his face from below.

"I miss her-" I said. "-a lot, hyung"

J         I         M         I         N

The drawer had multiple number of neck bows arranged. And to match it with my tuxedo, I had to choose the black one. Wearing a neck bow is the most annoying thing ever. It makes me feel like a manly princess. But none the less, girls love it so why not.

After I was done with my hair that was gelled back, I finally walked downstairs to the limo where my parents would be waiting.

"You look quite a man today, son"

"You're looking very beautiful, mother" I replied, planting a small kiss on her hand while dad just sat himself inside the limo after I had arrived.

Being aware of the manners, I got in soon after mother did. The limo had served white wine and dad was sipping on to some, not letting me have it since I'm not yet aged.

My family isn't like those ones that would fight over wealth. Mother is a loving person, who spends a lot of time with me, and Dad is a bit strict when it comes to discipline. But otherwise he's someone who always has my back and protects me behind the play, loving me with actions than words.

"Today we will be meeting many of our shareholders in the VIP party, so you better be at your best behavior, son" he warned, going back to enjoying his wine. "Yes, father"

We had finally reached our destination with the night sky waiting. The door was opened against my will while I had to face all the cameras that were clicking, first.