CHAP5-"Endurance"

H         A          R           I          N

"Move from this area boys! Quick! I need to see this area cleared in less than two mintu-"

"Don't you dare try to move us. We are not leaving this place until we get answers, YOU HEAR ME OFFICER" Taehyung, rudely grabbed on to the cops collar, shaking him desperately.

"Tae, listen, let go of him, listen to me" I tried my level best to move him away. His eyes were still red, with tears trying hard not to fall.

'He is in pain, they all are'

Almost twelve years of friendship all shattered in one night, with one incident, with just one damn bullet. Doesn't make sense to me. How and why would anyone aimlessly kill students? Who could have even dared to aim at this boy, so ridiculous.

After our grand mom died, this is the first time I'm seeing Tae in tears, and it breaks my heart to see it anymore. And, I should be there for him, crying with him. But all I do, is think and think how this all happened.

'I need to know why'

After a few minutes of chaos all students were strictly instructed to head back to their classes, making all six boys hesitantly walk back. They didn't show up in class, might probably be in their everyday meeting spot. I hope they will eventually heal, they have to.

'I have to find, Tae'

I walked through the corridors after the clean up was done. The corpse was taken for postmortem. We will get to know the results really fast they said since it's easy to test for students in our school. Hours passed by and yet no sign of BTS. Strange, I thought they might have searched and found the murderer already.

'It's not that hard for them'

J-hope sure bullies everyone. But he always does it the fun way. He never hurts anyone or tries to make them cry. J-hope always just tried to have fun out of his games, and no one bad mouths him for that. He was a good-bad type of a boy.

Tae used to call him the sunshine of the group, I wonder why though. But I can say one thing. After he was convinced to be dead, the entire school seems to be dead. No screaming, laughing, giggling it's just dead itself.

'I have to find, Tae'

There was that day when I followed Taehyung all the way to 'their secret place' trying to have a peek but was pushed back by the lunch lady for 'trying to steal the school canteen stock'.

'Yes, their secret hiding spot is the room behind the school cafeteria'

But hey, I didn't try to steal anything. Well ....maybe that day I didn't. But every day after I found that place, I stole two milkshake each day, free of cost. Well stealing is free of cost, but I can't help it when I know I can get it free, even though it's stealing. Well I don't care though now.

Knowing where to find him I quickly dashed to the school cafeteria. I stood outside the room, hesitating to turn the handle. I hoped he was fine. Please, be fine.

I thought of knocking. My fingers curled into a fist, ready to tap on the wooden door. But I hesitated.

Without thinking further, I simply turned the door handle, peeking in to see a boy sitting on the only bench in the room, with his back facing me and his front staring through the window that oddly emitted blue light.

'It's evening already'

I might have not noticed how time passed by with all this mess going on. Because of the unexpected and regretful event, we didn't have any classes going on. Just a classroom with empty benches, since most of the students left to their houses when it was announced to leave.