21- Naughty

Delilah giggles as she quietly and cautiously crawls out of bed, careful not to wake her daddy up. She tip toes out of the room, whispering "shhh" to herself and quietly closing the door behind her after admiring the broad blonde, sleeping with his arms wrapped around a pillow where she used to be, snuggling his face into it.

She's feeling unusually mischievous today as she scampers into her room. She quietly recites all the words she knows that she can remember right now, but it seems there's too many for her to do that anymore.

She hums the melody and tries to recite the lyrics to her favorite song, the judge, not knowing what they mean but doing her best.

"Your da judge, oh no, semi free." She sings to herself as she gets out of her coloring books and the crayons, glancing mischievously at the markers that are in the top shelf. If she wanted to upset Luke a bit, that might be a good way.

Except, he'd know she knows better than to color on the wall and was doing it on purpose and he might decide to punish her. That wouldn't be as fun.

Delilah begins coloring with her crayons, but she still wants to do something naughty, and scribbling at this page simply will not do.

She sighs and pouts, leaving the crayons all about the floor as her first act of rebellion, and deciding to add some stuffies thrown about the room.

After her mess is finished being made, she wonders downstairs and into the kitchen, looking in the fridge and through cupboards to see what she can get into.

Delilah grins when she finds sugary cereals and chips and cookies. She gets them all out and puts them on the ground of the kitchen, sitting down and beginning to eat them.

She sighs when it's been a few minutes and Luke still hasn't discovered her and her mischief.

She picks up the unhealthy snacks and takes them to the living room, turning on the tv to a channel daddy probably wouldn't let her leave on, but it looks enough like a cartoon to her.

She copies some of the words the characters say as she slowly munches in the different junk foods, and then scurries into the kitchen and to the fridge, pulling out a can of soda and grinning.

She's careful not to spill it as she sits in the living room sipping the soda- sure, she's being naughty, but she doesn't wanna be in that much trouble- and eating the snacks and watching the show she remembers daddy has turned off when she was watching, and warned her not to watch it again.

She turns the volume up loud enough she knows her daddy can hear upstairs and waits until he hears her call.

"Babygirl? Where you at, sweetheart? Watch a doing?" He questions as he wonders downstairs.

Luke's draw drops when he sees Delilah surrounded by junk food she knows she's not allowed into and munching on it for breakfast, sipping at soda, which she knows she's not allowed to have, under any circumstances, and watching family guy, which he's told her not to watch before.

"Delilah rose Hemmings!"  He scolds, and Delilah shrieks and giggles as she stands, holding the soda carefully as she tries to run away from the shirtless and angry man, but he catches her waist and takes the soda from her, growling when he notices it's almost empty and that there's quite a bit less cookies than there were in the box yesterday.

Luke sets the Fanta on a table and lays a smack on the little girls backside, who only shrieks a bit and giggles more, trying to pull away as Luke scoops her up.

"Daddy is not happy with you, naughty little girl. I know you know better." He scolds as he carries her into the kitchen.

Delilah tries to feign innocence and ignorance, pretending she doesn't know what daddy is saying.