16- Fair part one

"Daddy daddy daddy DADDDDDYYYY!" Delilah yells, bouncing on the blondes bed next to him to wake him up as she screams excitedly.

"Shh, baby. You must be able to tell we're doing something fun today." Luke chuckles sleepily.

"Daddy! Pink!" She squeals. Luke frowns.

"What? What's pink?" Delilah giggles and laughs and Luke chuckles, standing and picking the little girl up.

"Pink daddy!" She smiles mischievously.

He takes her to her nursery and gasps as he sees his face in the mirror.

"Delilah!" He scolds, but laughs and almost drops Delilah he's laughing so hard.

She laughs with him at the scribbling all over his face. "Naughty. Bad girl." Luke chuckles.

"Bad daddy." Delilah giggles, and Luke shakes his head. He sets her down and goes to the bathroom. She follows behind.

"You can't come in here with me, little one." Luke chuckles.

"Daddy."

"Go play with your toys."

"Daddy!" She whines. Luke rolls his eyes and takes her back to the nursery, giving her some toys before going to wash his face and shave.

Delilah walks into the bathroom when he's shaving and screams at the sight, then runs away.

Luke chuckles. "Delilah baby, come here."

"No!"

"Come on, it's just daddy princess. Come here baby."

"Bad! Bad daddy!" She screams from somewhere in the house.

"Come here Delilah! Come to daddy baby. It's safe!" Luke laughs, which only seems to scare Delilah further.

"SAFE!" She yells.

"Yeah, its safe babydoll, come here."

"Baby no."

"Baby yes." Delilah huffs and slowly creeps to the bathroom.

"It's safe, princess, come here." Delilah lets Luke pick her up and put her on the bathroom sink as she eyes him suspiciously.

He laughs and continues shaving and Delilah gasps at the action.

She pokes at the puffy white stuff and gasps at the unexpected feel between her fingers.

Luke picks up the can and takes one of her hands, putting some in it and letting her play with it while he finishes shaving and washes the stuff off.

"No daddy!" She yells as he tries to wash it off her hands.

"Cmon, babe. Wash your hands."

"Daddy!" She whines. Luke chuckles and washes her hands before taking her to her nursery and picking an outfit for her.

He dresses her in the romper and knee highs he picked out, then packs her a bag for the day with a cardigan incase she gets cold.

"Alright princess." Luke mumbles, leading her to his room as she follows behind like a little duckling. "What should daddy wear."

She giggles as he stands her in the middle of his closet and gestures around.

Delilah meticulously picks through different shirts and outfits before picking a maroon and black flannel that happens to be the same color as her romper. She giggles as Luke smiles and takes the flannel, also picking out a black nirvana shirt and black ripped skinnies and changing.