{ TEN }

CHAPTER 10 | Wyatt

(^ Pic of Mark's hot brother: Wyatt 🔥)

MARK'S P.O.V.

I stood outside the double doors with my friends, listening to them talking about something I wasn't interested. I usually don't speak a lot, only when I have to, or when I'm in a good mood, which I rarely am. That doesn't bother them, though. Everybody likes my cold and serious attitude. It makes me attractive.

Among the many people who exited through the doors, my eyes caught sight of that boy, whose name I learned was Zack. I had heard it before but I kept forgetting it.
He was walking and talking with his friends. At first I thought he would be an asocial and nerd boy who everybody was afraid of. But I was wrong. He made 3 friends already.

From where I was standing I could still see the bruise on his cheek, from the hard punch I gave him yesterday. I must admit, I felt kinda bad for him. I wanted to say sorry today at class, but no, that's not me. I'm not the kind of person who apologizes.

I didn't want to do it, but he made me do it. If he hadn't looked at me with those big brown eyes, I wouldn't have gotten mad, and that bruise would not be there.

But you were the one who looked at him first. Said the voice in my head.

Damn, that's right. But why did I even look at him in the first place?

Because you think he's adorable.

Shit, shut the fuck up Mark! That's not true. He's not adorable. At all. He just looks so weird and dumb that I looked at him to see if he had some kind of mental illness. And he does have one; he seems to have a big problem with me, because he just can't get his eyes off me every time he sees me. Such a fag.

I sighed and pulled out my phone to check the time. It was 2:16 already. Wyatt will arrive shortly.

"I have to go now, guys. See you." I said grabbing my backpack from the grass.

"Why, babe? We all were going to the restaurant and then have a walk around the city." She said.

"Well, you'll have to go without me, because I have visitors at home."

"Who's visiting you?" Herman asked as everyone eyed me curiously.

I shrugged, unsure if telling them or not. "Someone..."

"Oh come on, dude, don't be a jerk and tell us. Who's visiting you?" Herman demanded.

I sighed. "Okay. My brother."

"You have a brother!?" Rupert exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, and he's arriving shortly, so I should be going now. See you on Monday." I said with a wave of my hand and walked towards my car.

I got in and drove home, turning on the radio to listen to some random songs.

I arrived and parked the car on the driveway. I looked around the street to see if I could find any hint of Wyatt, but there wasn't any. The place was deserted.

I entered my house and I saw my mom passing hurriedly in front of me. She stopped when she noticed me, but then sighed.

"I thought you were Wyatt." She said as she continued walking, maybe looking for something.

I slid my backpack off my shoulders and threw it on the couch. "I thought he would be here already."

"He shouldn't take long." My mom said as she put on her earrings. She was dressed up in a red dress, with a necklace and other jewels, as if she was going to some fancy party.