The Fair

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I've been gone at a church camp for a week and had no signal or time to write any chapters, but I'm back now!

So enjoy reading and have a good day!!! :) 

__________________

"I can't wait until Saturday! We're gonna have so much fun!" Camren a little too excitedly as she was skipping down the hall.

"I can wait." I said as I got to my locker to put my books up and grab my bag and keys to leave for home.

Camren slowed down to walk by my side, "Why are you always so negative?" 

"It's just the way I'm wired." I answered back.

"Well rewire yourself to turn that blank face into a smile." She said stopping me and messing with my face trying to make me smile, but I slapped her hands away.

She stopped what she was doing, "Sorry, it was worth a shot." She said as she smiled and shrugged her shoulders. I just looked at her and continued walking out of the school.

We got outside and I stood at the top of the stairs hunting for my car parked in the parking lot with hundreds of other cars. But like every other time my eyes stopped on Ella who was now pushed up against, I'm assuming Steven's truck, making out with him. The worst part is they're right across from my car.

"Hey how come you always stare at....... what's her face?" Camren asked making a face while looking at them.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said while I headed towards my car. 

"Yes you do. So what? Was she your friend or.... girlfriend?" She said while poking me.

I hit her fingers away and turned to look at her annoyed, "If you must know, she was an old friend of mine, you could say, who had a huge crush on me, saying she was gonna marry me in the future, which was weird, but we got in an argument and now she hates me and is with him." I said pointing to Steven as we stopped at my car.

"Oh." She said looking at the ground thinking. "So what I'm hearing is that she was your girlfriend." She said looking at me smiling. That's not at all what I said.

I just looked at her not saying a word, when someone said something for me. "Hey why're you pointing at me Weirdo?" I turned and looked and saw Steven and Ella looking at me.

"She wasn't pointing at you. She was pointing at your truck. It has a scratch on it." Camren answered back lying.

Steven turned around quickly freaking out and started hunting for the scratch. It was kinda funny. Camren and I stood there smiling and smirking at his stupidity.

"So what? Is she your new girlfriend now or what?" I looked at Camren who looked at me and looked up at Ella. 

"No she's-

"In a matter a fact, I am. You got a problem with that?" I looked at Camren. What is she saying? And why is she saying this?

I averted my eyes back to Ella who looked taken aback, but shook it off. "No it's fine with me." She said, while her voice was breaking.