My Mate at Last

So this chap is going to have a bunch  of different Pov's to be able to see what's happening everywhere. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a really really really long time, but finals are almost over!! :) so Please enjoy and if anyone's confused, feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer them!

            kristen<3

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

***McKenna's P.O.V.***

"Taylor... for the last time, I don't need you protect from every second of the day."

"Why can't you just accept the fact that I'm trying to keep you safe?" He fires back.

"What's gonna hurt me in here? It's your bedroom. You should already know it inside and out."

His face starts to turn red from holding his breath, which I notice he does when he's frustrated and trying not to yell at me.

"I won't have you disappearing again. I don't think I could take it." He ends softly.

I sigh and can't help but feel a little annoyed. I can't be mad at him for always having an eye on me when he talks all soft and innocent like... and he knows I can't. Curse him and his irresistable cuteness...

"I am not cute." He growls out. I forgot he can read my thoughts, but he should give me my PRIVACY and mind his own BUSINESS. My head is mine for a reason.

He cracks a smile as he hears what I'm thinking and opens his arms. I walk slowly into them and he engulfs me in his warm hug.

"I love that you can't stay mad at me. It makes my life so much easier." He mumbles into my hair and I roll my eyes, not like he can so it though.

"You'd love me anyways." I say as I press the side of my face against his chest.

"Of course I would." He kisses his mark at the base of my neck where my neck meets my shoulder and I press my lips together to suppress a moan.

Yes, he marked me and I don't regret it. I feel closer to him and I am officially his and only his. Ever since I first layed my eyes on him, I never wanted any other guy from that point on. Of course, I first met him in a bowling alley, but I still felt like we were the only two people on the planet.

Someone raps on his doors and he growls in annoyance. I laugh and pull away from his embrace, much to his disappointment.

I throw open the door to see Ian standing awkwardly with his hands behind his back. His face, though, is set in a strange look that I can't identify, but I know I've seen it before on someone's face.

He clears his throat and starts to talk.

"Sorry to interrupt your... personal time, but there are some people downstairs that I think you'd like to talk to." His eyes shine a little with mischief and I eye him warily.

"Is there something I should know." He shakes his head, smiling wide.

"Just come downstairs." With that he turns on his heel and walk away to the steps. As soon as he's gone, Taylor wraps his arms around my waist and the feeling of sparks erupt from the contact.

"Let's go. Ian seemed kind of weird like he knows something we don't know."

"I don't know. I kinda liked what we were doing before he got here." He starts kissing up my neck and along my jaw. It takes all my self control not to turn around a kiss the life out of him. I feel him smile against my skin and all I have to say is stupid mate link...