Results

Ashley Greene as McKenna ------------------------------------------------------------------->

***Terra's P.O.V.***

Char led me up to her room without another word and had me sit on her bed while she went to get something from her closet. I stare at me hands in my lap while I wait for there's nothing else to do unless stare at the wall, but I really don't want to do that.

After a minute, she comes back to me with a smile on her face and a shopping bag in her hands.

I eye it suspiciously before she shoves it into my hands.

"Um, do I even want to know what's in here?" I ask her, completely serious.

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"Just open the damn bag!" She says, getting impatient.

"Is that an order?" I ask as a smirk finds its way to my face.

She places her finger on her chin and pretends to think.

"Yes, it is. Now open the stupid bag before I do it for you." She threatens with a smile.

"I think you're overstepping you leadership." She laughs. "And to be honest, I've never seen you this relaxed." I open the bag.

"To be honest, I don't have to worry about anything at the moment." She watches me start to take things out of the bag with a smile.

"You have got to be kidding me." I hold up a black tank top, black shorts with a white stripe down each side, and a black long-sleeved under armor shirt.

 I give her an incredilous look.

"Really? All black?" She shrugs. "And seriously, when did you even get these, let alone in my size?"

"I had some free time and I knew you wouldn't back out from his challenge."

"You're unbelievable." I stand up and pull her in for a hug. "But amazingly helpful. I didn't know what I was going to wear for this, so thanks." She hugs me back.

"No problem. Besides." She pulls away. "I can't have a member of my pack wearing just anything to show off her moves. Now, get changed." She gives me a light push towards the bathroom and I sigh.

I look at myself in the full length mirror on the back of the door and frown.

With my blond hair, the black looks even darker and without color, but it's what I have so I won't complain.

And another thing. I look pointedly at my feet. I have no shoes. I haven't bothered with shoes in a while and I don't have any.

I leave the bathroom and open my mouth to mention it to her, but stop.

Dangling from her hands is a pair of new black combat boots, of course, and a pair of socks. I'll give you one guess at their color although they won't be seen while I'm wearing my shoes.

I walk over to her and she smirks.

"You really thought of everything." I tell her, taking the other new items in my hands.

"I know, what would you do without me?" She asks with a big smile and I roll my eyes.

"If you do decide to do this again, could you try for something, oh I don't know, a little less black?"

She laughs and nods.

"I'll remember that for next time."

I sit down on her bed again and slip on the socks and sneakers.