You're an idiot

Burkley Diuffield as Ian -------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

***Terra's P.O.V.***

The rest of the day passed quickly without anything else happening.

I lay down on the couch in the living room like I own the place and throw my arm over my eyes. It's somewhere around nine and I'm pretty tired after a day of nothing.

Even though we've only been here for two days, it feels like home. I actually want to stay, but I know that I can't. I have to keep my friends safe until they find a place for themselves. Mo found her mate and is as happy as I've ever seen her. It makes me smile when I see her and Adrian together. They complete each other.

I hear someone walk into the room and next to me. I ignore them and keep my arm over my face.

Actually, the house seems unusually quiet right now. I thought there was always at least one person making some sort of noise somewhere in this huge house, but right now, nothing.

I feel the person shift on their feet and I sigh.

I remove my arm from my face and open my eyes to a certain smirking someone. My eyes drift from his face to what he has in his hands. My eyes widen in shock.

"Ian, you wouldn't." I tell him, sitting up slowly. His smirk transforms into a big grin. Well, so much for my uneventful day.

As quickly as my werewolf speed can, I stand and am running towards the closest door and away from my problem. I hear him following me and I curse under my breath.

I reach the front door and throw it open. The smell of pine and grass fills my nose as my bare feet speed me away from the idiot following me. It's dark outside as I run in the opposite direction of my "attacker". Without my wolf eyes, I guarantee that I would have run into a tree by now. I'm extremely clumsy sometimes.

"You can't run forever!" He yells to me, still trailing behind me as I try to outrun him.

"I can try!" I say over my shoulder.

After fifteen minutes of running around, I can tell he's starting to tire out. He's slowing down and his breath becomes labored from the constant running.

After a few more minutes, he collapses on the front step of the house, sitting in the low glow of the house lights.

I make my way to him, still being wary, but with a smirk of my own.

"Damn... you run... fast... How are... you not tired?" He asks between breaths. "You're not... even out of breath." He wines and I smile.

"I'm a rogue. Running is my specialty." I add for his reaction and he frowns.

"I should have stuck with Mona. I can always catch her." I laugh.

"It's not nice to pick on people smaller than you." I tell him, plucking the can of sprayable cheese from his hands. "Until you learn your lesson, I'll be keeping this."

He laughs now.

"You're not my mom." He jumps to his feet and grabs for the can, but I hold it behind my back. He narrows his eyes playfully. "Give it back." He tries for it again, but I leap away from him.

"Ah uh. Not happening." I turn my back to him and begin to walk away. He grabs my arm from behind and spins me to face him. He pulls me to him until we're inches apart.

"Are you going to give it to me now?" I smirk.

"Nope."

He shakes his head.