Introduction

《■■■■■》

《■■■■■》

"Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen."

-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

《■■■■■》

THIS PAGE IS ONLY TO BE INCLUDED UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES:

1) The species this particular student is is brand new or rare

2) Particular student is a mixed breed

3) This student is human

Explanation:

Andrea Silver is a human. She has no other species blood in her. She is pure human.

WARNING:

1) There is no need to be worried, unless the species happens to be lower on the food chain.

2) No cause for alarm

3) If this student is in fact a human, then constant monitoring and detailed instructions of what to do and not do in front of said student MUST be used to protect ourselves from the prying eyes of humans.

《■■■■■》

  Andrea Silver lived a normal life until her parents decided to up and move to a small town called Points Brooke up in Washington, a large change compared to the small town she lived in just outside of Dallas, Texas.

  However, everything isn't as it seems.

  What will happen when Andrea realizes exactly what goes on in this small town?

  And most importantly...

  What will happen when she realizes how big of a part she plays in it?

《■■■■■》

  Aristide glanced at him. "Still thinking about Andrea?"

  "Why did you not tell me about how beautiful she was?"

  His friend's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his skull. "E-excuse me?"

  "Yes, you heard me. Why didn't you tell me she was that beautiful?"

  "I thought you shunned humans because your father remarried to one."

  Mitchel felt the familiar sour taste in his mouth as he thought of Victoria. Immediately his thoughts for Andrea vanished. He couldn't become his father who obsessed over a human; it wasn't in their nature.

  "You're right as always, Aristide. I shouldn't get too attached to someone who probably won't last that long."

  "The problems of being an Angel, huh?"

  "Says Frankenstein's son."

  Aristide laughed as he pulled one of his sleeves up, revealing the stitches that circled around his forearm. "Yeah, yeah. You're just jealous that I can live forever."

  "You have to electrocute yourself for a full day once a month just to be able to move, I'm not that jealous."

  Aristide rolled his eyes and pulled the sleeve back down before fixing his attention back onto the Mayor.

《■■■■■》

Started sometime in May

Ended sometime in June

I can't remember, so sue me

《■■■■■》

This story is dedicated to one of my best friends, Emily.

She moved to Colorado over the summer, after I had the idea for this book.

It isn't based off her life, but if anything that happens in this book happens to her, I call being Timothy.

《■■■■■》

Important Note:

I wrote this story when I was in eighth grade, and I wrote it in a month. This is not my best writing.

The second book is better. One day, I will rewrite this book to fix mistakes and plot holes, but for now I want to finish the series so that way I can say I finished a series.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this book. Thank you for all the reads and votes it has! You guys are great.

P.S. if you'd like to read the very first version, then it's still up. But fair warning: it's even worse than this one.

You've been warned.

—Paige Alexander

《■■■■■》