Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Blaze's POV.

I stood in front of his front door. I had my arms wrapped around all his presents. I could feel the knickers of the lingerie riding up making me uncomfortable. I walked forwards and knocked gently because I was still holding onto all the presents. I heard his heavy footsteps and soon the door opened.

I looked over the presents at his shocked face.

"Happy Birthday." I said. I laughed quietly at his expression.

"Oh Blaze." He smiled shaking his head. He took some of the heavy presents and I followed him into the living room. Once I placed the presents down, I took of my shoes and ran back to hallway to put them down before running back.

I walked in to see him staring at the presents. Does he not want them?

He looked up and his mouth parted slightly. I crossed my arms and felt a blush rushing up to my cheeks. "You look.. oh wow. Beautiful." He walked over to me and pushed my hair behind my shoulder.

His finger trailed up my bare neck and his palm rested on my cheek. "So beautiful." He whispered. He placed a lingering kiss on my lips. "Thank you for the presents." He said against my lips.

"Go on open them." I stepped back and pushed him slightly.

I watched him pick up one and slowly unwrapped it, it was a massive sketch book.

"For your art." I said going to take a seat next to him but he pulled me on his lap instead.

He continued opening the paints and pencils and other arty things. When he finally got to the ring box I smiled, he slowly unwrapped and opened the box. He ran his finger over the silver band.

"Look inside." I whispered.

He slowly took it out and turned it so he could see inside. I looked at his face and he had a smile on his face.

"I love it, I love it all. I love you." He said, i don't think he realised what he said until I gasped.

He loved me? He actually loved me.

"It's okay if you don't love me back-"

"Of course I love you idiot." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissing his lips.

He shifted me so my legs were either side of his, his hands were resting on the back of my thighs. I was scared that he was going to feel the clip things.

His lips were rough but a good kind. His lips left mine and started to trail down my neck. Sometimes his tongue would come out and lick the spot. The trail of kisses were leaving me all hot and bothered. I tilted my head back and tightened my arms around his neck. I pulled him closer and he started sucking on my neck more aggressively. I moaned slightly, but I felt a blush rise up because I've never made such a sound before.  

"You look beautiful." Levi whispered bringing his lips back up to mine. 

I barely made bold moves and I knew saying this next thing was going to be the boldest of them all. 

"Bedroom." I whispered. 

"Are you sure?" He pulled back and looked at me.

"I'm sure, are you?" 

"As long as you are." He kissed my cheek. 

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, while he was walking towards the bedroom I placed gentle kisses along his jaw.

I felt a myself being placed on the soft mattress. I kept my legs wrapped around his waist and ran my fingers up his face and jaw before going to hair. It was always like silk. His lips landed on mine and again and I softly bit his lip. He growled and kissed me harder and pressed me further into the bed. 

My whole body felt like it was on fire. My hands left his hair and gripped the front of his shirt, my fingers made their way to the buttons and slowly started to unbutton his shirt. Soon i was pealing it off his upper body. I trailed my hands down his muscular back and dug my nails gently in his back when he stopped kissing my lips and started kissing and sucking my neck.

"Levi." I moaned. 

He slowly reached his hands behind my back and slowly unzipped my dress, after he peeled it off and threw it somewhere. I watched as his eyes turned darker and lust and love were swirling in them.

"Oh shit." He whispered. 

He brought a finger up to my collar bone and slowly trailed it down my arm to my fingers. He bought his hands to my thighs and tried to un-clip the things but I could see he was getting frustrated. 

"Let me." I said. I quickly done it, and let him pull the down. 

He slowly began peeling of my bra and knickers. I unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down my legs as well as his boxers. 

I laid naked beneath feeling self conscious knowing he has seen my scars on my thighs, I looked up at Levi to see his reaction. His face was clear of emotion and I felt his fingers run across them. He leaned down and kissed me so hard taking my breath away. He looked down at me and sent me a look asking if I was ready.

Was I ready for this?

With a nod and a smile he spread my legs with his before plunging inside of me, I gasped and arched my back gripping his hair and digging my nails into his back. 

We both spent the rest of the night in forgetting everything but us. 

"it's only a dream..."

- alice